The Note in the Bill

sry i havent updated in a while here goes i hope its good plzz give me feedback-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i walked out of my apartment into the cold night and down the steps to my 2006 mazda I put my black and white mask on. It is important for us strippers to wear masks so the people at the club dont know who we are or what are faces look like. We also have fake names for example mine is Ecstacy. I walked into Sin City (the clubs name and a very expensive club too) to the usual 3 poles at the front on the stage and a whole bunch of tables spread out then off to the side is the bar and down the hall is all of the private rooms and the dressing rooms for us strippers.Then i was greeted by my boss telling me the showtime and number of private shows i had tonight.

" Hey Poppy tonights a busy one especially since its our famous all you can eat wings night tonight and let me see. you have...oh yes four private shows tonight and the last gentleman paid alot of money and had you specificly requested to dance for him"

" ok Gabe. Will do thanks."

And thats our usual greeting, and i walked into my dtressing room to find Deanna (Candy) my stripper friend and also one of my besties  waiting out side my door.  I was supposed to be on stage in 10 minutes and when Anita comes to talk to me her conversations are never short.

" Oh Candy im on in 10 minutes but i will only talk to you since your my best friend, but just know if it was anybody else i wouldnt talk."

" haha very funny i actually just wanted to hang with you for a bit before the show."

" aww fine come in"

It wasnt really akward changing in front of anita because we were both used to this kinda thing, stripping in front of people.

"damn girl you have some nice breasts."

" oh my gosh Dee really? Are those comments really neccesary?"i said as i giggled

ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and in came Charlotte. Oh i hate that slut. She hooks up with almost every guy she privately dances for.

" you guys are on now" she said ruffling her curly blonde hair

" thanks we'll be right out"

as me and Candy walked out of the dressing room we could hear Gabriel telling the horny men that i was on first and with that there was an uproar of cheers and yells screaming my name.

I walked on stage to see the men most of them regulars here looking at me with pure lust in their eyes.

As the music begn to play i started to grind my hips against the cold metal pole. Then i called upon one of the men sitting in the front to come up and sit in the chair so he did. i then began to remove my purple lacey bra and play withmy breasts while grinding on his lap. i could also feel his hard cock at my entrance and then i pulled my short skirt down to reveal my matching thong. i told the man to go sit back down and turned around so my round ass was facing the man and i began to shake it, as the music died down then i went to pick up my bra and skirt  and all of the bills off of the floor.

I passed by gabe on my way out and way given a congrats and pat on the back then made my way to my dressing room to get changed.

The first 2 dances went by pretyt fast and i was dead tired by the tim ei had to do the third one but i had no choice.

As i walked into the room there he was the hottest guy ive seen in my whole entire life sitting on the chair.

" Ok my name is Ecstacy and i was requested by you...so i only have one rule you are not allowed to touch me i am only allowed to touch you. Got it? Get it? Good.ok now lets have some fun!"

And with that i started my dance.

as i swayed my hips sensually to the music i couldnt help but notice the sexy smirk on this guys face.  i am telling you he was like a god. Brown messy hair, caramel eyes and he was cleanly shaven. I continued on and took my top off showing my perfectly rounded c cup breasts playing with them sexily he just kept watching as i walked over to him and gave him a lap dance. Then came my signature part of the dance i pulled my mini skirt off revealing my Victorias Secret black thong turned aroung and shook my but for him. i turned back around and he was staring at me with amusement. i quickly gathered my top, said goodnight and walked out of the room.

"wait." the man said to me.

" i didnt introduce myself to you. i am Blake, Blake Daniels. I have to say you did a really good job and i dont come here often but i wanted to give you this." and with that he took out a hundred dollar bill and handed it to me.

"Thank you erm..Blake." i said as gave a smile and walked out.

I got back to my dressing room unwrapping the bill to find on a piece of paper iside the bill this message:

You seem like a really cool person i woul dlike to get to know you better, maybe we can have coffe together sometime in the near future. Call me at 416-355-5934.

Blake

And after reading that my heaart fluttered wildly and i couldnt stop thinking about the note for the rest of the night.

I decided that the next day i would call him.

Ohh how i couldnt wait untill tomorow. And that night i got barely and sleep thinking about this mystery hottie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it hoped you like it please coment, vote or become a fan i cant go on if nobody is reading the story.

I <3 my voters, commenters and fans

comment!!!!!!!!!!!! good or bad give me tips on how to write better please!!!!!!!!!!