the frist day.

it was a warm sunny morning, the birds were singing, people walking along the street. Otis slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them as light hit his face from the large window next to his bed. "ugh what time is it?" he said in a tired tone as he wasn't quite awake yet. streching his arms he grabed the phone that was laying next to his bed on a box. "wait... i'm late!" he exlclaimed as he saw the time on his clock. he quickly got out of his bed and started chaning clothes. the uniform was put on pretty carelessly, the tie haning losely on his next. the uniform looked like any otherwise long light blue pants with a white shirt and a darker blue jacket on top. he then ran down stairs putting on his shoes, he was trying to be as fast as he could not wanting to be late. as he got outside he checked on his phone to see if there was a bus going there around this time only to notice that the time was a ... bit diffrent then he thought. "not again! ugh i still have an hour! " he got annoyed at his phone and walked back inside the small looking house. it was near a few other houses but the streets seemed pretty calm in the area. he took a rather long shower before in the bathroom before putting his uniform on again, this time with more care to it. after putting on his contact lenses he looked into the bathroom mirror fixing his hair. the hair on his head was stil a little wet, it had a dark green colour almost looking fully black. his eyes were also rather darkly coloured, being a dark brown hue which made distinguising the iris from the pupil a bit hard. on the contrary his skin tone was on the lighter side which made his eyes and hair only stand out more. his face features were rather sharp but not too masculline. he soon walked out of the bathroom in his uniform. going to the kitchen he grabbed a yoghurt with babana slices in it. not long after he left the house going to school while eating the yoghurt. 

soon ge entered the school building. it was his first day at this rather large building which felt a bit off as the year already started a week ago. he and his mom moved here only recently and he had to help pack things during the first week. it was his second year of high school but he actually felt kinda glad not having to go back to that place and instead going to a new school. as he finally found his locker the real task was only ahead of him. his first class was math today, finding the classroom wasn't as easy as he thought. "huh did I go this way already? maybe i should go left..hmm." he spoke calmly yet a little annoyed as he was walking around the school for quite awhile. then suddenly a young short looking girl aphears  infront of him. "hi! are you lost? are you maybe that new guy in my class? ah! it's so exiting to meet you. I have like met everyone in our class and like made notes on every one also i haven't seen you here before so like you must be that new guy! or maybe have come here to steal things?! are you a bulglar?! omg omg i need to call the police but wait that's so exiting a real bulglar! or maybe even a-" this young looking girl spoke very fastly almost to the point otis couldn't tell what she was saying. "umm yeah i'm new, currently looking for my classroom." otis said a little uncomfortable by her preasence. "omg let me show you where our class is at! we're like 3 min late but what ev, the teacher is really chill tust me" she said a bit more relaxed and confident then before. 

"you're late again! just in the first week you have come 4 times late to my class" the teacher hit her head with a book lightly. "oww... sorry mr. Smith i was just helping the new guy in class i swear!" she said looking at otis as he became a little flusterd, the whole class looking at them."yes-. she was helping me" otis said with a calm tho even tho he was in a bit of discomfort as every one looked at them. " ugh fine but this is the last time i swear! now go take a seat!" the teacher looked at them both with a angred look before going back to his lesson. the two of them took a seat in the class room. "hey by the way my name is patricia. "she smiled as she whispered. otis just look at her and nodded his head still a bit confused why she was in their class as she looked at least 3 years younger then most of the other people in class.

to be continued...