Amber Returns

Amber Love

I was backstage as I waited for my que to go off. My boys were fighting against Evolution. I saw their newest member, and one of my many targets, Summer Rae out there.

My theme plays and the fans jump to their feet, screaming. Everyone froze and looked to the stage. As the more hardcore part came on, I walked out to the fans going louder and the flashing lights.

I smirk and jog to and spear Summer. I punch and kick her then get her in the ring. I go by my boys and we all close line the members of Evolution. We all do our finishers.

Seth- Curbstomp to Batista
Dean- Dirty Deeds to Triple H
Roman- Spear to Randy Orton
Me- Botox Injection to Summer Rae

The Shield's theme plays and the guys look my way with amused smirks and their hands on their hips. I also caught Dean checking me out with my new look. I shrug and act innocent.

"What?" I ask, all innocent like.

They shake their heads, chuckling. Seth was the first to spin me in a crushing hug. I giggle and hug back.

"Love the new look, Ambi." He says.

"Thanks, Sethie." I say as we pull away.

"You're still the only person allowed to call me that." He says and I giggle.

Roman then spins me in a crushing hug and I laugh and hug back as my feet dangled in the air as Roman lifted me off the ground.

"Great to have you back with an amazing new look, Ambs." He says.

"Great to be back and being crushed, Rome." I say and we laugh then he puts me down.

I was then turned and held by my waist by my boyfriend, Dean Ambrose. I smile and rest my hands on his chest.

"Damn, babe. You were sexy then and you're sexier now. You tryin'a kill me?" He jokes.

"No. Just giving you a sign." I say and kiss his cheek.

"I know what that means. It means you want me to go Moxley on you tonight." He says.

"Just be ready for my love bites." I say and he chuckles and kisses me.

I kiss back as the fans go insane. We have a mini make out session then go backstage with the boys. All of them had gotten their titles back.

~Later that night~

[WARNING: Some sexual scenes. Don't report me, you've been warned.]

Jon and I were in my hotel room now. I had a suite. We walk in and once I locked the door, I was turned and pinned against the wall. Lips slammed to my own and I knew it was Jon.

He cupped my face as we made out. I literally rip his button up shirt open and took it off of him as he watched with a smirk on his face.

I take his tank top off and shove him into the wall. He loves when I dominate him. I then trail kisses down to his neck and leave hickeys and he moaned at each one I left. He suddenly turned the tables and pinned me against the wall.

"My turn." He growls in my ear, in a sexy way.

He then rips my button up open and takes it off then takes my my SHIELD crop top and tosses it on the couch. He then cradles the back of my head, gripping my hair, and we make out.

Our tongues battled and then he picked me up and both of us fell on the bed. He was on top of me and began kissing my neck. I moaned at each hockey he gave me.

Imagine the rest.