t h i r t e e n

tf long time no update

lol btw i may be using too much lowercase and shortcuts because im lazy:/ erm ok

♡•.♡•.♡•.♡•.♡

"Really." Hyunjin popped out of nowhere. Is he like attracted to his name and pops out whenever people say his name? Such a weird guy.

"What are you doing here? Can you see were talking? It's not watermelon to interupt someone's conversation here." I faced Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled at me. "And you're talking about my handsome face. So i have the rights to butt in your conversation."

"Uhm, to make things short. Why did y'all fight?" Yuna asked and i looked at Hyunjin, who was also looking at me intensely.

"Oh go ask him, he knows my life better than me" i told Yuna and she faced Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin? care to explain?" Yuna asked Hyunjin who was still looking at me. He finally caught his senses and looked at Yuna who was still waiting for a respond from Hyunjin.

"Wait--why me tho, ask her she was beinga drama queen awhile ago so why not her." hyunjin pointed at me as yuna looked at me.

i looked at hyunjin with the what-the-heck face. wtf tho im not in the mood to explain childish sheet.

"Fine. He was being over protective. End of conversation." I crossed my arms and turned where Jisung was standing. And i saw him, standing there with a butterfly in his finger and he's talking to it?

"Hey! I was only doing my job and what Jisung assigned to me or i'll be dead meat if i dont do that." Hyunjin fought back.

"Ok i get y'all points and i think--omg is that jisung talking to a bird now?" yuna stopped his words when he saw jisung talking to a bird.

i laughed at him and took out my phone and took a pic of him.

"im using this as blackmail" i said and looked at the pic. Hyunjin laughed and came closer to me.

"omg send it to me i need blackmail too!" he exclaimed and laughed and i proceeded to find his name on messenger.

then yuna came close to me and took out her phone.

"heeey send it to me too!" me and hyunjin looked at her in sync. we both started raising our eyebrows at yuna and she looked at us weirdly.

"What?-"

"You didn't tell the reason on why u want the picture:))" hyunjin made a lenny face at yuna. i laughed at yuna as she raised a brow on us.

"i-im also using this for blackmail duh." yuna obviously stuttered but we just shrugged it off.

"Ok~~" me and hyunjin both said in a sarcastic way and i sent the photo to yuna.

"Omg, i thought u guys are not friends." Yuna asked.

"Nope, things change we became friends again" i answered and looked at yuna. "It's because of you and jisuuu-" i was cut off by jisung approaching us.

"Guys! I think i can communicate to animals!" Jisung cheered, not reading the atmosphere.

"Yeah sure jisungieee~" hyunjin teased as he looked at yuna. Jisung knew what hyunjin was doing now and looked at yuna. "E-eh?" Yuna looked at hyunjin.

"Ok stop, im hungry again." I stopped the tension between yuna and hyunjin.

"All of a sudden?" Hyunjin asked.

"Well, Mingyu surprisingly and disgustingly kissed me and i think his virus sucked all my nutrients and my food and i think that is the reason." I explained and i heard yuna and jisung laugh meanwhile Hyunjin sits there confused.

"Mingyu kissed you?!" He asked and he looked at jisung and yuna who was laughing. He thinks its a joke.

"Yes, Kim Mingyu kissed my lovely sister, Han Jiwoo." Jisung shook jiwoo's body teasingly and i looked at him weirdly.

"omg cut the drama, please let's get something to eat im hungry." I turned around and started walking to the cafeteria and jisung, yuna and hyunjin followed me.

"i'm treating everyone food!!" Jisung cheered on the way to the cafeteria. Hyunjin's eyes widen and got excited. "JiSUNGIEEE I WANT THE COFFEE MILK PLEASEE" hyunjin shouted at jisung.

"except for you, you left jiwoo alone and mingyu kissed her." Jisung told hyunjin and hyunjin eyes widen more.

"Excuse me? She ran away from me! And its not my fault if mingyu kissed her all of a sudden?!" Hyunjin protested and i laughed.

"Jisung, treat him also, so he can learn next time." I said and jisung seemed to be shocked. I looked at him confused.

"Yuna what's wrong with Jisung?" I asked Yuna ans she looked at jisung who looked shock and she got the idea.

"Ohh, because the old you doesn't do that and doesn't say that." Yuna explained and my lips turned into an 'o' and continued walking.