{Flower Crowns}

"Eren! Get down here! We'll be leaving soon!" My adopted-sister sister, Mikssa yelled from down-stairs.
"Okay! I'll be down there in a minute!" I yelled, as I quickly brushed my messy brown hair. I slipped on my coat & ran down the stairs. I stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth & marched outside to catch up with my older sister.
As we walked down the sidewalk, we caught up with Armin. I grinned at the greeting of my best-friend "Hey Armin."
"Morning Eren, Mikasa!" The blonde smiled, his blue ocean eyes blurry with sleep.
I didn't blame the poor guy for that. He was always up in the late AM's studying or pestering with his laptop. Either way, he's always groggy with sleep.
Soon, our school building was in view & so were the other Titan High students. Me, Armin & Mikasa made our towards the doorways, being crowded & mauled by other teenagers. After all the mauling & squishing, we finally made it to the hallways. We didn't really talk that much, since Monday's weren't really our thing, so we just headed to our lockers & waved each other goodbyes.
As I got to my locker, I noticed that my locker-neighbor wasn't there. I raised an eyebrow.
Oh, yeah. The locker next to mine, was claimed by the one & only 'Levi Heichou'.
Yes, before you even ask--me & him do not get along. At all.
Even if we make the slightest bit of eye contact, we'd end up arguing about it.
It's pretty simple. I hate him & he hates me. It is what it is