{Thrusday Nights}

After what seemed like a million years, Thrusday night finally came.
Shockingly, I was actually pretty excited.
Not only that I'm going to the most popular guy's house in school, I'm literally going to my first High-School party. Yeah, call me lame, but I've never really been interested into all of that party shit. But if Mikasa & Armin are going.. Well. What could go wrong? I mean, there's no harm to go to a party right?
I was standing in my bathroom, turning on the shower, waiting for the water to get warm. I just recently got back from school.
Armin was going to be around my house at 6:00 & it's now 4:45, so I have enough time to shower, brush & get ready.
I stripped my clothes off, leaving them on the floor & stepping inside.
The hot water flooded all over me, trickling down my temples. Steam was fogged up on the glass window, & I grabbed my shampoo.
I opened the bottle & raised it up to my head & squeezed it, where the gooey, pink substance seeped inside my hair. I started rubbing it in with my hands, & after a while of that, I rinsed the soap off.
23 minutes later, I was fresh as a daisy.
I turned off the shower & opened the door, slowly stepping out. I grabbed a towel from the hanger near by & wrapped it around my soaking body.
I grabbed another one for my hair & made my way towards my room.
Mikasa wasn't home yet, & she was probably at Petra's getting ready with Sasha & the rest of the girls.
As I walked into my room, I closed the door shut. I still couldn't believe I was actually going to Levi's.. I was wondering if he was getting ready now. I wonder what he is actually doing now. Setting up the party? Getting all the snacks? Refreshments? Ugh, whatever. I don't even know why the hell I'm thinking about this.
I turned on the lights to my closet, & opened the door. I saw my Tuxedo waiting for me & I grinned in amusement.
I ripped it off from the hanger & carefully slipped the suit on. It was a regular Tuxedo, black & white with a classy tie.
As I got the suit on, I immediately dried my hair with the towel I brought for it. After that, I rubbed some gel in it & combed it neatly. My bangs were just almost covering my face & I had to admit--I looked actually really good.
I grabbed my phone & checked the time. It was exactly 5:47.
Armin should be coming by soon. I sit down in my room, & take a deep breath. I hear a doorbell ring.
Looking at myself in my mirror, I smirk "You're about to see a whole new guy tonight, Levi."