Chapter three

The teacher is writing an equation on the blackboard then turns around and asks, “Can some one tell me what the square root of 400 is?”

The classroom is very quiet, no one saying a single word, and then Shea said, “It is twenty, sir.”

Everyone stared at Shea then they looked back at the teacher, who said, “That’s right, Shealynn.”

Basically everyone was quiet, except for one student. He snickered then said, “I knew that answer, but the touché beat me to it.”

“That’s not my name, it’s Shea.” Shea said upset holding in her tears

“I know, but if you to with the first part of your name then we get touché.” the student said jokingly

“I get it, and now I am just tired of this; I’m out of here.” Shea said while gathering her stuff up then leaves the classroom without looking back

Everyone couldn’t believe this; Brad said, “Dude Chip, that wasn’t very nice man.”

“Seriously man, she has dealt with a lot over the years and I heard that this school is a nice place to be. I thought that this school would be great for Shea and me.  because at our other school she was made fun of or being prank everyday.” Zayden said worried

“Wow…I’ll go talk to her and apologize.” Chip said getting up from his desk then leaves the classroom to find Shea

~

Shea is shooting hoops in the gym to relieve herself, or better yet to get away from everything. Shooting hoops is her thing to do when she’s down; Chip notices that Shea is standing from half court, and making every basket, he says, “Ever thinking about joining the girls’ basketball team?”

Shea turns around to see Chip standing right behind her then says, “No, I don’t play the game for trophies; I play for fun and love in the game. What are you doing in here, have you come to make fun of me some more?”

“I have come to apologize for my action back in the classroom…I’m sorry, I didn’t know that you have been through so much. Can you forgive me?” Chip said kindly and with a forgiving tone

“How do you what I have been through? I don’t know because I’m still on the upset side.” Shea said bouncing the basketball then takes a shot, and it is in

Chip sighed then said, “I know that you were made fun and prank on because Zayden told us in the classroom after you left. If I had known before then I would never had said that.”

Shea was about to throw another shot, but she stopped herself then went towards the bleacher and sits down. Chip went over to sit down next to her. Shea leans back into the bleachers with her arms crossed her chest; Chip looks at her and said, “I keep on having this feeling that you are a vampion witch.”

Shea sits up and then look at Chip and said, “I guess that is one secret that I can’t keep much longer.”

Chip smiled then said, “No you don’t have to keep the vampion witch a secret here because everyone here at Vampion High is a vampion witch or wizard.”

Shea is surprised for sure, and now she feels kind of stupid for not knowing that they’re more people that are like her. Shea smiled then said, “Chip I used to not feel comfortable here, and now after spending some time alone with you I feel at ease.”

“I’m glad to hear that Shea, but I do wonder if I am forgiven?” Chip said quietly

“Yes, you are forgiven.” Shea said quietly and smiling