I will seal your darkness

Third person pov

As lucy continued to scream,loke and natsu quickly rushed over to her side,forgetting the fight they had.

Quickly they tried all possible ways to take lucy out of her trance,to no avail however.

they looked at Lucy's teared stained face,fearing the worst,feeling some guilt and fear engulf their beings.

They were about to give up all hope......when they heard a shout.

Natsu's pov

"Heyyyyy!!!!!"

I heard and when I turned I felt myself collide with something as the force pushed all they way back until I crashed into a wall.

"You bloody,flame brain! I knew you were stupid, but I didn't know that your freakin fire magic roasted your brain to ashes!!"

Quickly I stood after hearing that voice....with my fist I hit Him back.

"Shut up you nudist,it's not like you didn't freeze your own brain!!"

And before I knew it we were exchanging fists again....

That was until another fist collide with me AGAIN.

This world hates my face, apparently a lot.

"Are you guys fighting?!?"

Oh shit!!!

"No,Erza...we are just being friends." And I looped my arms around with that stupid nudist.

"Good!" She replied.

"We aren't even friends..."
I heard gray mutter under his breath.

And again I felt another fist collide with my jaw again,

Erza again.

"What did you say?!"

She shouted at him,and I saw him curling up.

I felt myself letting out a snicker,he looked so stupid right now.

"Guys,can you help lucy,and not waste anytime!!"

Loke shouted at us,as lucy laid in his arms.

I noticed there were some strange markings on her arms,and when we got closer,the markings changed to some letters.

ʄąıཞყɬąıƖ,ıʄ ყơų ῳąŋɬ ɬơ ʂą۷ɛ Ɩųƈყ ɧɛąཞɬʄıƖıą,ɛąƈɧ ơʄ ყơų ɱųʂɬ ʄơཞƈɛ ą ცıɬ ơʄ ყơųཞ ɱąɠıƈ ɬơ ɧɛཞ,ɬɧơųɠɧ ℘ཞɛ℘ąཞɛ ʄơཞ ɬɧɛ ƈơŋƈɛզųɛŋƈɛʂ ơʄ ყơųཞ ąƈɬıơŋʂ........
(I have no idea what I just wrote..)

The words were a bit sloppy and was a bit hard to read,but we got the message.

The consequences......I wonder what it was..
(Wait natsu actually thinks 😱 mind blown)

Gray's pov

"What the hell?"
I mentally shouted in my mind,first we lost lucy,we found her again now this happens!

Why do I always get myself in this situations???

After I read the words I pondered too for a moment......

Everyone's pov/thoughts

What is the consequence??

Third person pov

As they pondered,unknowingly the markings changed to form a cursed circle and it moved to form 4 circles.

The first marking had a sword engraving on it.

The second a shard of ice.

The third was a small flame

And the last had a ring engraving.

(A/N: the markings were in black like a tatto....)

After they looked at the markings they quickly looked at each other's eyes for a split second before they nodded signaling they were ready.

At the count of three they quickly pressed their hands at the given markings.

A few seconds past by before some steam started coming out of Lucy's body as the black markings suddenly turned red and spreaded to the other parts of her body.
(Like second origin....)

All five of them backed away.
(Happy remember?)

As lucy started crawling up and fell on the floor again as she outstretched her hand.

Lucy screams were ear-piercing,as it continued to sound.

Finally after a few minutes or so,the steam finally went out,and seemingly lucy passed out.

Without hesitation,they scooted closer to her body.

With natsu resting her body against his chest,and gray making a few shards of ice and putting it around Lucy's body trying to cool down the heat.

Erza and loke merely looked at her,as they felt their eyes twitch in concern at Lucy's current state.

Suddenly,a groan escaped Lucy's lips as she started moving her body a bit.

Warily her eyes opened,slowly with a few blinks however when her eyes opened fully.

The first sentence said shocked them all to their bones.

"W༙h༙o༙ a༙r༙e༙ y༙o༙u༙,w༙h༙o༙ a༙m༙ i༙?"

@@@@&@&@@@@@

Omg!! 😱 anyways,sorry for the crappy quality of my work but lately I been stressed because I failed an major exam and yea....u know the rest and stuff.

But I'll try to maintain the standard quality of an work or I at least try to...

And the reason it was short was because I was rushing ( because I was a bit Kiasu )

Kiasu: it comes from the word 怕愉 and means fear of losing.

Starry...