One

Vadah

"Pootie come on Kash waiting on me

"Pootie come on Kash waiting on me." My older sister London said. I looked backed one more time and walked down the steps.

"I'm coming." I got into her car and got on Instagram.

"Is Markel going to be there?" I asked knowing I had a little crush on him.

" I think so why." My other sister Asia said. I didn't respond because she knew why I asked. Everyone knew I had a little crush on him since last summer.

We pulled up at Kash house and I guess he was having a get together because it was a lot of cars outside. I only said yes to see Markel. We walked into the house and the smell of weed instantly hit my nose.

I went to the kitchen to get some food because I love food. On my way there I bumped into Markel and his new girl. He got one like every other week.

"Sis watch where you going before you get stomped." The girl said with a smirk on ha face. I felt someone come up behind me and turned around.

"Yea watch where you going cause we have a whole gang out here." Some other girl said. I felt my eyes get wet and my mouth get dry. My sisters came up and everyone got quite.

"Back the fuck up because ima step bout mine." Asia said. As soon as she said that all I knew was that hands went flying and wigs did too.

I backed up into a wall and was pulled by my ponytail. I just went windmilling and kicking. I wasn't good at fighting. I didn't like conflict. My sisters always handled that for me.

I felt someone pull me and some girl apart. I kicked and screamed thinking I was getting kidnapped.

"Yo shorty calm down." I instantly knew it was Markels  voice. I froze up and felt my body tense. He put me in his car and I stayed as close to the window as I could. My sisters were texting trying to find out where I was.

Asia ☺️: where are you I'm bout to leave

Me: I'm with Markel

London 😘: ok girl let find out just be home before 10:30 because I do not need mom and dad on my ass

Me: I'll try

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm hungry. After we go to Zaxby's I'll take you home."