seven.

♪ what a beautiful face
i have found in this place
that is circling all round the sun. ♪

♪ what a beautiful dream
that could flash on the screen
in a blink of an eye and be gone from me. ♪

────────────────────────

nov 2
a little later
that morning.
alex pov

laughing, she pushed me out the door, and i stumbled out of her room, the door immediately closing behind me. my eyes met with her stereo across the room, and my hands grazed over her cd collection. closing my eyes, i randomly chose one. aha, i opened my eyes, flipping it over in my palm, and looked at the cover art. "so, this is what y/n is into now" you said to yourself, "looks like shit, but alright." popping open the jewel case, you take out the disc, place it into the tray, and press play. turning the volume up higher, as the distorted guitars rip through the speakers, and the melodies quickly come together.

y/n's door eventually opens, and she waltzes out, spinning in her flowy, long black dress. that was accessorized by a light blue denim jacket, that had flower embroideries that adorned the back, which she matched with a pair of classic white adidas, and a few pieces of dainty gold jewelry. her makeup, no longer smudged, instead it was bare, just light mascara and a simple gloss. her hair in bouncy curls, that swirled around with her, and could easily fall back, layered delicately on her shoulders.

♪ sarah runs to feel the burnin' in her lungs, to clear her head— ♪

"okay, just give me a minute", she said as she raced over to the counter, and started to dig in her bag. "I thought you were plastered just a few minutes ago", "weird right?" she replied as she shot me a ready smile. "okay, I got it, lets go" she said as she swung the small bag over her shoulder, and ran over to me firmly grabbing my hand, laughing as she rushed us towards the front door. swiftly turning the knob, as she gestured for me to follow her down the stairs, and into the yard.