twenty seven ° narative

"Noona!"

"You haven't show up in front me lately, eh?"

Mina turns around at where she hears that usual noisy and never stable shout. She narrowed her eyes at the sight of someone running to her with a smile. When he's in front her, she smiled, showing her cute gummy smile.

"Jihoon, what is it?"

He suddenly blushes. Mina frowns and pushed him on the shoulder, "stop be looking like you're shy,"

"I was planning to told you something!" His tone suddenly changes into a brights one.

Mina tilts her head, "okay.. What something?"

"You remember that time where I told you I'm interested in this one girl because she's adorable?"

Mina chuckles, "yeah, of course. Never forgot that,"

"Why? She had responded to you?"

"Yes!" Jihoon point his fingers at Mina and takes out a letter, reveals a phone number.

Mina looks up with a satisfied smirk, "I see,"

"When will you ask her out?"

"I just asked after school,"

Mina roll her eyes playfully, "slow moves there?"

"Noona, stop making my confidence goes down," he playfully says, pouting.

Mina shrugs with a satisfied smile. Just when she was about to answer, she suddenly felt a hand around her shoulder, revealing Sana and Taehyung with a judgy face.

"Mina, who's this?"

Jihoon suddenly felt uncomfortable of the sight of other seniors, in front his face. Mina gave back the paper that Jihoon shows her earlier, and a small friendly hug.

"I'll see you around then, noona." He says, glancing at the both seniors before left.

Mina just nods. Understanding how he's being uncomfortable around her friends. She turns around, facing Sana and Taehyung.

"Oh, so when Jimin isn't around, you decided to cheat on him?" Taehyung suddenly attacks when she finally faced him.

Mina frowns, "wait, since when did I cheat?"

"Mina, stop playing games. If─"

Sana closed his mouth to stops him from attacking Mina with an negative words.

"Mina, you better told me. Who's that guy earlier? He looked like a junior."

Mina turns around and smiles back, "oh, that guy?"

"Pft, how proud are you talking about that guy, huh?"

"Tae, shut up." Sana glared at Taehyung, making him roll his eyes and looked away.

"He's Park Jihoon and yes. A junior. Why is that?" Mina tilts her head, feeling confused at the both being so serious.

"Is he like, someone important to you?" Sana stutter softly at some words while having a slow talk with Mina.

She was hoping for Mina to say no.

"Uh? Of course he is!"

──♡
a/n; don't throw hates on my precious jihoon, okie? stream 360 by park jihoon 🥺✊🏻

oml this chapter has been here for months (16/3/2020) 😭😭😭