Is This... Normal..?

Remus' Point of View

I wake up at the usual time, 2:00pm, and get ready. I walk downstairs. "Hey Deceit-! Hm?" Where is he? Surely I didn't wake up before him. He's always down here reading or something when I wake up. I take a quick look around before hearing something upstairs. Now I'm really confused. Deceits usually really quiet unless you rial him up of course.
I decided it would be best to check on him. Totally not because I have no control over my curiosity. The closer I came to the sound the more apparent it was that it came from Deceits room. But the more concerning thing was that it sounded like crying. I was confused and concerned all at once because Deceit NEVER cries. Or at least I don't think he does...
I knocked on the door and heard a small gasp come from his room. "Deceit, can I come in..?" I didn't hide any amount of concern from my voice like I usually do. It didn't seem right in this situation.
"U-Um... N-Not right now R-Re..." His voice broke my heart. It was clear that he had been crying and the fact that he clearly tried to cover it up made it worse.
"Deceit... Can I please come in..? I can tell your crying..." I tried to sound a bit more stern in my voice but I don't think it came off that way.
He didn't say a word. It was just silence and I didn't like it one bit. I eventually opened the door since he almost never locks it. "W-Wait Remus d-don't..!" Ignoring Deceits' protests I fully opened the door but when I saw Deceit. I just wanted to hug him.
He was laying on his bed with a red puffy eye from crying. But what made it worse was he was shaking. Not slightly shaking he was trembling. He looked like Virgil used to after a panic attack except more tired if that makes sense. Without thinking I ran over and sat him up into a hug. I don't know why but he shoved me away and backed up to the wall next to his bed. At first I was confused but then I became concerned.
"Deceit what's wrong..? Why are you so... Scared..." I asked this but Deceit just shook his head as he buried it into his legs. I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know how. I couldn't touch him that would make him more panicked than he already was.
Agh! Why is this so difficult! I'm quickly snapped out of my thoughts by Deceits heaving breathing. "Deceit..! Look at me and focus on evening out your breaths, okay?" I use my hand to gently lift his head up to look at me. His eyes were full of panic but his breaths slowly evened out. Eventually he calmed a little and hugged me tightly. I was caught off guard at the sudden contact but didn't deny it. He buried his face into my shoulder.
"I-I'm s-sorry..." He whispered but I couldn't figure out what he was sorry for. I'd have to ask him later. For now I'm gonna be a living teddy bear if I gotta be.

————————————————————
Hey guys! Author here!
Sry it's not that long
(Don't take that outa context!)
but I'm just excited to get the story going! If y'all have any suggestions on other stories I can write then please leave them! Anyways! Cya in the next one! Bye!
————————————————————