Suspicions

Remus' Point of View

     It has been a while since the... Incident with Deceit. I really need to ask him about it but I don't know how to ease into that kind of conversation. The guy was scared of being touched and I think that's more than just some bad anxiety. Ugh, Y'know what! I'm just gonna ask. There's no reason to dance around the topic at hand.
     Deceit should be coming downstairs right about... Now. "Hey, Deceit." I think my tone was way more nervous than I wanted because Deceit just gave a confused look for I'm never really nervous about this kind of thing. "I've been wanting to ask you something important..." Deceit looks at me giving me his attention. "What... What caused your panic attack a few days ago..?" His expression twisted from listening to terrified, fast.
He began playing with his gloves nervously. "J-Just some b-bad anxiety... Nothing i-important..!" Why did he lie? Doesn't he remember that I can tell when he's lying? It may not be the best decision to pry but I need to make sure he's fine at least.
"Deceit, you may have forgotten but I can tell when your lying. I think it's best if you just tell the truth so I can help you." The ending my voice broke from stern to concerned but I don't care. Making sure Dees okay is more important than my reputation.
"I-I..." Deceit paused like he was putting his next words together carefully, "I couldn't t-tell you e-even if I w-wanted to-to s-so can we j-just d-drop it..?" I sigh in defeat seeing as this was going no where.
"Fine, but we'll talk about this later. If your in any danger though. You need to tell me so I can shove my morning Star up where the sun don't shine." Despite me being completely willing to follow through with my threat Deceit laughed slightly.