Untitled Part 1

I go out to the club that "Excellent Era " owns (AKA) I own. The only reason I started it was because I needed some freedom in my life.When I got there I got into my Cloak, that had black knee high socks, with black skater girl skirt that had a long sleeved button up white shirt.Then I put on my white combat boots.It was a rule in the club that you had to wear a mask so nobody would recognize you.When I entered I saw every member were wearing close to the same clothes as me.They showed me their salute by putting two fingers to the heart and thumping it twice then raising it in front of you Kneeling."I came back my Swords and Shields " I Yelled out then they all cheered I sat in the middle of the room on a throne.The Swords were the ranks that fought while the Shields planned everything out and I was the Warrior the one who used the Swords and Shields.Only Three people got to be Warriors.But so far I was the only one.One of the Shields named Daniel came to me and placed a map on the table in front of me.Then he pointed to a tunnel in the map and spoke,"Your Highness the "Kors will be going through this tunnel to their main base I believe we should make the tunnel collapse or we could think of something less bloody." No need Daniel we will go with the tunnel collapsing plan it will kill all of them faster.I smirked as I moved a piece of my chess board.

It was time to place the bombs 12 Shields went with 144 Swords that was only like 2% of our power.I came along to the battle.6 Shields separated to spread the bombs 19 Swords came with them.The battled started we saw the "Kors "coming.Once we saw them coming in.The Shields pressed the button in a sudden moment everything went into flames and by that nobody can survive.Everyone got into the sports cars that most of the Shields owned because I gave it to them as a gift for their loyalty.It was a Victory to be celebrated.Once we got back to the club there was a huge party and everyone drank.I left at 3:20 Am to go back home.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes.I got up and saw Judy my personal maid with my equipment.The black wig, black rimmed glasses, and my black contacts.She also had my uniform on my bed.I took a shower and Judy changed me into my clothes.Then she put on the wig, after that the contacts, then the glasses.I was ready to go to school.I walked out and saw that Pa had put me in a private rich kid school."What a new girl that's new," I looked where that came from and saw a mob of girls that had a cake load of makeup on and padded bras on.I smiled in their direction and heard snickering.I sneered what pigs they were.I walked to the entrance and saw the principle looking at me and said welcome Lady Isabella I thought your father was joking about your disguise but I guess not.Well yes, I just replied.He walked me to class as I entered I saw class was starting.I went up to the class.Then the principal told the teacher about how I was hiding my identity.The teacher nodded."Can you introduce your name." I looked at the class I just replied it is Liz Nana.The principle gave me a nod then left.I am Mr.Gregg the teacher he told me.What an average name you made and yet you didn't hesitate it is going hard to tell if you're lying he whispered to me.You may sit next to Aaren and he pointed to a seat next to the back where a boy was sitting he had black hair the was combed to the back then he wore his uniform but his shirt was unbuttoned.I walked over there and sat down.I looked at the person sitting next to me and gave him a friendly smile.He just glared at me with no class at all.I just sneered.When my first class finished the principle made sure to tell the teacher and everyone else who I was and my fake name.As I was walking to lunch I bumped into the guy I sit with in my first class.He looked at me annoyed ."Aren't you going to say sorry girl", I looked at him and said, "Right when I'm done laughing my ass off that you had to ask someone to apologize to you."He stared daggers into my eyes and said, Never mind guess I Brainiac can't have room for anything else except studying.I looked at him and gave him the Family Tiger stare .I snapped.At least I have a brain, not that little raisin in your head that you call a brain.His Group just ohed him and started laughing at him.His face was red with anger.He walked away.I started chuckling to myself that's when I saw a girl that looked pretty aver edge.She had brown hair and brown eyes and geese she was as flat as the board even her ass was flat.But She had a bubbly personality.She said "I never seen anyone stand up to Aaren" then she started giggling.I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to be friends she looked at me and smiled then replied with sure.We went to lunch together I saw Aaron sitting down with his friends from earlier but there was a girl.She had long Black hair and hazel eyes she wore a natural type of makeup style but her lips were bright red with lipstick.She wore a black tank top with someone white pants and gray boot heals.She was smooching him everywhere.Then I shouted, "take that to a room please I don't want my food to get contaminated with your grossness".She looked at my table shocked "Who said that she yelled.I stood up and said I did.She looked at me and was about to say something but she got cut off by Aaron.Stop being jealous he yelled at me.I shouted back why would I be jealous of a walrus. Everyone started ooooooooeing her.I saw anger in her face.Aaron walked over to me and wrapped the collar of my uniform he raised a fist about to hit me I didn't flinch at all then he was bring it lower about to hit me until I snapped my fingers Right when he was going to him me Daniel and Leo grabbed his arm hurting him.Their face showed no hesitation and only insanity only thinking about killing Aaren.Thanks, Daniel Leo we did our Salute.Then Aaron looked at me and said Don't tell me your an Excellent Era member.I looked at him and said come to the library when school ends.He nodded and went back to his table.When school ended I walked to the library to wait for Aaron.He came ten minutes after me he looked at me and said so you are and Excellent Era Member.I just said I f I were what would you do."Nothing at all."That's a lie I said right after he said that.