♡Six♡

"For a  moment there,
I saw an ounce of promise in you.
But you weren't strong enough to follow through on that"

Jennie's POV

The car ride was as quiet as possible. Jennie looked out of the window not wanting to talk to the one who slapped her. The quiet and awkward tension rose with the minute.

"It's your fault" Taehyung spoke up breaking the deadly silence. Jennie turned to his direction facing him with a confused expression on her face "what?" she asked.

"It's your fault that I slapped you, you spat on my face" the black haired guy stated but his eyes never left the road.
Jennie couldn't believe what she just heard. She scoffed squinting her eyes. He heard her scoff and immediately looked to her.

"That doesn't give you the right to slap me! I even apologized but you threatened to kill me!" She crossed her arms.
Now Taehyung was the one who couldn't believe what she just said. How dare she to talk to him like that?

"And I will if you don't shut your filthy mouth!" He shouted making Jennie flinch.
A single tear dropped on Jennie's cheek but she quickly wiped it away looking back to the window.

The car ride was yet again as quiet as possible but both of them weren't in the mood to talk to each other.

They soon arrived at the mall

'What if I just run away would he run after me? I can ask someone to call the police they will help me right?' These questions were in Jennie's mind the whole time when he said that they're going shopping.

"Pick everything you want search out for a dress especially you need it tonight" Taehyung spoke walking with her to a store called Gucci.

"What is tonight?" Jennie asked being curious. "You'll see" was the only answer she got. Jennie sighed looking at all these clothes. Everything seemed so boujee in there and only looking at the price tags made Jennie faint.

"The price doesn't matter just pick what you want" he spoke before looking into his phone. It looked like he was texting somebody. 

Jennie was being abducted so why not taking advantage of it and buy everything that looks good?

There was this one dress that caught Jennie's attention. She stared at it for minutes imagining herself in it. It was a black lace dress that had a cute little bow on it.

"Look out for another one this is ugly on you" Taehyung spoke out of the sudden making Jennie flinch because he came out of nowhere

"Look out for another one this is ugly on you" Taehyung spoke out of the sudden making Jennie flinch because he came out of nowhere. "But you said I could buy whatever I want" she slightly pouted looking back to the dress.