Extended summary

The Henderson's were a big family. The eldest was 18, his name was Harry. He looked after everyone in his family. His mother was never home, travelling around, getting drunk, and nobody knew where his father was- his father was a very respected man and had a lot of money. All his siblings had different fathers (except for the twins) So all the money was purest to him, his father being predicted dead, however his mother took it from him.

The fact he looked after them wasn't a bad thing in fact he loved it, the bad thing was that every year or so his mother left a new baby on the doorstep. He didn't hate the children for this, in fact he loved them, it was the fact he didn't have money.

He was the mum of the family, he was British. He moved to mystic falls 3 years ago. Just before everything went to shit. All the children called him mum or dad. He didn't mind, in his mind he was their only parent.

The family was definitely different. They didn't really care about others, they didn't feel remorse. People would call them psychopaths, which was probably true. They didn't see anything bad in killing, if they got their way.

What if his mother was a supernatural creature and it pasted Down to them. Of course he knew this already, he didn't tell anyone. The children knew they couldn't tell anyone, it was a family secret. But when one of the originals find a baby on the doorstep of their house, get invited in - which make everyone's lives change a little bit.