Complicated relationship between us❤️

Next morning I saw Rose again in the same old place. She's the only girl that I treated with.(Most of my friends are male and they usually become like this relationship because of my business. I swear,none of them associates me with true friendship. And I never crave it and I've been never needed so.) We took for hours and hours and hours and that's was a nice talk. I've never had a partner like this before. But sometime I think of something. That why she treated me very close like this saturation that she doesn't even know me before and look! We only talk for a minutes and why we so friendly each other like this. Wow...-___- I can't just get her.
She's actually a nice girl. She can be
so much more in her future. She don't have to be wasted so much time on a bit*h like me. Is this love like people usually says? I just can't understand myself now. I've got no parents and yeah either one person to love so. I don't even get what love feels.On my opinion,that thing is not real. And just imagination. You can doubt me.Love never happens on earth for me. I don't know about others and yeah I don't care it. If it is real,god please never let me love Rose. Cause she don't worth with me.
We sometimes go to the shore together. She told me about her family and how her life was. It's only a few days that we been so close each other.

 It's only a few days that we been so close each other

We always have a long conversation. We yell together at the shore to bare our hearts. On one evening,she took me to the old building. There's no people in that building and so in it's surrounding. We run around the old building together with laughing each other. We sat together at the top and talks about our families and life. She and I looked the dawn of the sun together and staying closely each other. She put her hand on my hand and said "I love you". I stared at her eyes before she put her lips on mine. We took for seconds and we shared a kiss each other by our lips.
Saying that "I love you,Rose"💋
(I clearly get it now! Our relationship was now no complicated anymore.It's 100% sure that I do feels love on her.Forgive me,Rose)