LEGO Ninjago rise of the snake

"Let's do it! hiii-yah! Sensei Wu heard the sound of ninja training echo through the dojo,But the traning room was empty .Puzzled,say  Sensei Wu opened  the door to the dojo's parlor.Cole,Zain,Jay,and Kai weren't traning.They were just playing a ninja game!Sensei Wu unplugged game ''just because just Lord Garmadon escaped dosen't mean he won't return,'' Sensei Wu told them.''You must keep up with your traning.''We can train tomorrow'' Cole said.''Never   put off tomorrow what can be done to day,'' Sensei Wu said.Cole smiled.''then i guess i'l eat this  pizza today.''No pizza today!''Sensei wu yelled.''in order to reach your full potential,''you must train.''Don't worry master'' said Zane .''We'll be ready when lord garmadon returns.''Kai's sister,nya ran into the room.''Guys! lord garmadon has returned!'' she cried.the ninja quickly grabbed the four golden wepon of ninjutsu.Kai held the sword of fire.Cole held the scytthe of quakes .Zane held the shurickens of ice.Jai held the nunchucks of lightning,Then each ninja climed on to his dragon,and they streaked though the sky to the village.The ninja were a little bit out of practice.They came to crash landing in Jamanakai village.The frightened villigers were screamin running into there homes.A tall,black shadow loomed over the village.Lord garmadon!.Quickly,the ninja get there wepons and gonna face lord garmadon!But it's not lord garmadon,it was a little boy.''he must be Lloyde garmadon.'' ''does he realy think he can scare peaple?''Kai said,''the serpentine are real,kai'' said zane,''yeah right'' Kai said.the ninja didn't take Lloyde seriously.''i will get my revenge in you all!''Lloyde yell.The ninja is heading back some scroll fell out of a bag ''the sensei's bag'' Zain said.''you must have taken it just for accident.''one green ninja will rise above'' Zane read.''is anyone else is thinking what i'm thinking?'',''Like how good is the green ninja'' Jai replyde,''technicaly i'm the best''Zane pointed out.Cole get angry ''everyone,please stp it ok we are team right'' Cole said,''Yeah'' Zain said,''let's head back to train guys'' Kai said.While the ninja is traning Lloyde stoped on the snowy mountai and kicking rocks ''stupid ninja! i will show them that i can deafeat them!''Lloyed said.A real serpentine slithered toward to Lloyde Garmadon.Back to the dojo the ninja is training they dicide to create a tourenament Kai and Jai is the first who's gonna fight first  Kai make Jai get fire now Jai's ies gonna me him ice now they can't move Cole and Zain make them move.Kai's sister go to the dojo and say to the ninja ''guys Lloyde came back!'',''What!'' shouted the ninja.Now their gonna head back.They see Lloyde ''Well Well Well look wahat we have here''Lloyde said .''hey Kai he got a real serpentine what do we do?!'' ask Jai.