The meeting

This was my first day living in Beverly hills and I was totally lost it was 4 days untill Christmas and it was freezing cold. I was walking around and just sat down on a bench at a park and out of the corner of your eyes you see a sad looking boy with curly hair. He was walking around and sat down on the bench next to you and waved. Hey whats your name. Jack Avery he typed out on his phone what about you Mia besson you said . Wanna exchange Numbers Jack ? Yes he typed out 7789906654 (not real) and I gave him mine. alright thanks you said I gotta go bye Jack and he waved you goodbye. You looked back at the number and saved him as Jack🤐 . Then I started to walk to my school interveiw.

A time skip brought to you by jacks curly hair...

The principal had said he could not wait to see me back here on Monday. I texted Jack all about what happened and he was very happy for me and told me him and his friends went to the same school. Then after a while he texted me aren't you corbyn besson sister I said yes. (Pretend like why don't we is not a band but they are friend's.) Me and Jack had texted all that night and in between those texted Jack said he would like to hang out tomorrow I can't wait. Also I asked Jack why he did not talk he told me he has a medical condition called muteness. And I understand right away.

Sorry about this but this is my first book and I'm not very good and realy cringy should I continue this book.? Or take request for other books?