Chapter 4

"would u be up to having a BBQ at the house Chickie and that way we can all relax and chill and talk and hang out.." Luca says
"sure moose that sounds good!! " I said
"me and Hondo have other plans for tonight so we won't be there.. " some girl named Julie says who kept giving me dirty looks and trying to get in front of Hondo so that we couldn't see each other.. I had enough of being belittled like that and I swore to myself that I would never let it happen again.
"um excuse me but Judy?? " I say
"It's Julie not Judy!!" she yells at me like I'm a child..
"okay WTF ever but I would like to know what the hell is ur problem with me?? I just met u and already u keep giving me go to hell looks and saying snide comments about me and my weight.. Yes I know that I have curves in all the right places and I'm not going to let anyone else ever treat me like a piece of crap ever again.. Now if u are that insecure about urself then I suggest u fuck off and go find someone else to be mean to.. " I told her off..
"Are u going to let that cow talk to me like that baby.. " she whined to Hondo
But the look on his face was not a to be messed with angry pissed off type of look..
"As a matter of fact yes I am Julie.. I am not ur boyfriend or anything else of the sort.. We went out a few times and that was it.. " he said to her..
Captain Hicks came through and he was talking to me about a job and he heard everything she said and he fired her and I got her job as his assistant..