Goodbye

"In Pentos beyond the Narrow Seas"

Daenerys and Jon were in their rooms Rhaella was getting big she would be walking and talking soon and Jon and Daenerys couldn't wait to experience that with Bran and Sansa's threat disabled they were safe again once and for all but Dany knew what that meant she hated saying goodbye to her friends again it was going to be hard Yara was returning to the Iron Islands to her duties as Queen Arya and Alex were going to go east and see the world Davos would remain at the palace along with Tyrion Tormund plan to sail back to Winterfell back to his homeland  Grey Worm planned to return to Naarth to continue his duties it wasn't going to be the same without them Jon approached Dany "ships are all ready to depart" Dany nodded "won't be the same without them but I have to believe fate will cross paths again one day" Jon nodded.

Yara was packing up her stop it was time for her to have a life she needed to fulfill her duties as Queen but as a woman she intended to keep a promise she made years ago to herself she will live her life and settle down as soon as she was able to do so Charlie had come in "all set your grace?" Yara nodded "I will my friends here and the Queen but I plan to keep a promise I made my parents" Charlie smiled "hmm what's that?" Yara smiled "I will do my duties as Queen but as soon as I am able I want to settle down and have a family" Charlie embraced her "good because that's what I want too" he kissed they grabbed their stuff and headed for the ship.

Grey Worm was on his ship loading the last of his supplies when Tyrion approached him "Wont be the same without you here soldier" Grey Worm nodded "keep our Queen and the princess safe" Tyrion smiled "I intend to do just that what will you do when you reach Naarth?" Grey Worm "continue to keep my promise to Missandei protect her people and the village" Tyrion nodded he was proud the strong courageous soldier Grey Worm had become.

Davos was helping Arya on her ship he was loading the bags and supplies she needed for her voyage "that should hold you guys up for the moment but you might want to stop near the port to stock up and refill" Arya nodded "I understand" she smiled at him Davos had faith in her "you know Jon would understand if you decide to stay" Arya laughed "I appreciate it but I need to do this for me time for me to have my own adventure" Davos laughed "Ned and Catelyn would be proud of you".

Tormund was in the hallway talking to Jon one last time before he had to depart his ship was fueled and ready to go "so ghost and Astrid is going to remain behind?" Jon smiled "yeah Nymeria is taking the pack with Arya when she leaves the port" Tormund laughed "those dire-wolves are the strongest I've know they fight as one and protect too" Jon smiled "what will you do when you return home?" Tormund sighed "keep the peace between the north then do what's best for my people" he hugged Tormund "gonna miss you little crow" Jon smiled "you too Giantsbane" 

Daenerys was on the balcony holding her daughter she was laughing and playing with her Rhaella giggled and laughed Yara smiled at her "I don't know what I'll miss the most her giggle, laugh, or you" Daenerys smiled and looked at her "anything you need don't hesitate to call" Yara nodded "and heard the ships horn blowing it was time for all of them to depart The Queen along with Jon, Davos, and Tyrion joined them outside near the port Jon hugged his sister goodbye "you keep in touch okay" Arya nodded Jon looked towards Alex "hey keep her safe" Alex nodded as they got on their ship Daenerys gasped in tears as she hugged Yara goodbye no words needed to be said they grabbed each others arm with honor and watched as Yara and Charlie climbed onto their ship The Queen grabbed Grey Worms hands and spoke in Valerian language to him "be safe my friend" Grey Worm nodded and got on his ship Jon hugged Tormund goodbye they watched as four ships departed and set sail for their destination the Queen and the King waved goodbye to them Ghost and Astrid howled at them signaling their final goodbye.

Later that night Jon and Daenerys put Rhaella to bed and climbed into bed Jon smiled at Daenerys "see I told you, the future can be changed" Dany smiled at him "I guess I'm pretty lucky to have found love and be loved in the end" Jon agreed "I will tell you something our paths will definitely cross with them one day" Daenerys smiled and kissed Jon "Something tells me we haven't see the last of them besides Arya has to come back she's Rhaella's Aunt as is Yara" Jon laughed "at least there is no more threat against us anymore we can finally put the past behind us now once and for all" Dany agreed from now on they would move forward with their lives both of them would strive towards the future whatever it was as long as they had each other nothing else mattered they were happy what more could they ask for they had the life they have always wanted.