Chapter 8

Author's Note: This chapter is not suitable for young readers it contains spg.This is rhe first and last spg scene in this stiry.Yiu may read the next chapter and you can read this chappy if you are open minded and not greeny.Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miki's POV

We were backin our hotel or lets say in our room and i just finished showering myself. I was damn nervously sitting in the bed with my bathrobe. I was bitting my lips and breaths were quick. In a minute Yuki will come out from the bathroom and we will spend our first night together. Im not comfortable by sitting kaya lumabas ako para magpahangin. Nang makalabas na ako may naramdaman akong yumakap sa aikn.

I miss you Miki whisper Yuki

I miss...you...too -Miki

Are you okay? He whisper to me and i looked at him and i cant make a fake smile.

I...im nervous Yuki - i said in a whisper and he smiled softly

It's ok...im here remember! He said and slowly kissed my lips. I tried to relax un the kiss that was turning into a passionate kiss we never did. I felt how he carry me and layed down on the bed. I opened my eyes he was looking at me with a smilr.

Finally you will be mine - he whisper amd i smiled and hugged him around his neck pecking his lips shyly. He carressed my cheeks and then went lower to bathrobe and slowly he pushed a bit down revealing my shoulder. I blushed and moan softly as hislips pressed against my skin. I close my eyes and carressed his back gently while he was kissing and sucking my shoulder and nack.

Aaahhhh Yukiiiii!!!! - I moaned and my hand went to his hair playing with it. His hand travelled down to my waist. He gently carressed me and i smiled and carressed his back.

I Love you - i whisper to his ears, he smilrd and kissed my lips. I shyly untie his robe and pushed it away still with close eyes. I was so scared and shy to see his body hovering over me. I felt his hot skin against my.

Miki....Dont shy,open your eyes! - He whispered and he took my hand and pressed it against his stomach that was surpisingly toned with abs. I slowly opened my eyes and look at his smiling face.

You have to see me to know me! - He said and i lushed more. I hugged him and he slowly untied my robe and pushed it away on the ground. I covered myself quikly and i bite my lips.

Your....beautiful...dont hide it! - He said and slowly pushed my hands away. I held his shoulder and looked at hom worried. He just smiled and kissed my collarbone,giving me love bites and i moaned in what h doing to me. His kisses were calming me down and i felt how his hand spread my lips and he went closer to me. The embrassing feeling came over me again. I felt his manhood pressed against me. I looked at him abd he pecked my lips.

Yuki....- i cried and carressed my cheeks and he kissed my tears away.

Im sorry you have to feel the pain,babe! - He whispered and i shook my head and smiled.

Its okay....cuz its you - I whispered amd nuzzle my nose to his. I hugged him and smile. I'm Yours and Your Mine.

Can i move? - He asked me and i nod. He slowly start to thrust in me. I saw his eyes that he was nervous too. I smiled and kiss his lips and moaned soflty.

AAAAAhhhhhhh.....Yuuuuukkkkiiiiiii........aaaaaahhhhhhhh..... - i moaned softly and i bite my lips.

Dont hold it back.....let me hear you babe! - He whisper tp my ears and he kiss me on my lips.

Miki.....I Love You So Much - He whisper to me.

Love you too - I said to him

Sleep now... i know you are very tired - he said to me.

Night Yuki!! - i said to him

Night Miki!! - he whisper to me and kiss me on the lips gently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry po kung ngayon ko lng po napublish!!!!

Commet down!!!

Pls vote!!!

Kamsa!!!!!