chapter 1

A/N
Hey guys I am going to edited this for you so yeh lol!
----------------------------------------------

Hi my name is echo. I live with my mum In Ohio. I am 16 years old. I have blue eyes. I have blonde hair but I died it jet black. I have the same birthday as Andy Biersack. I also don't know my last name as my mum says she does not want to tell me.

I like the colour black. I have also been into bands such as black veil brides since I was about 12 years old.I personally think Andy Biersack is hot.

It is about 3:00 in the afternoon. (I am in my batman shirt my black skinnes. Knee high boots. I have to belts on a bullet belt and a handcuff belt.) I am watching batman the dark knight rises. When I was interrupted by the doorbell. I wait to see if my mum gets it but she dosnt so I shout "I WILL GET IT THEN URRGHH!"

when I get to the door I open it with my batman keys. When I open it the whole of black veil brides are here like omg.

"Hi is your mum in and are you echo?"

"Yes and yes would you like to come in?"

"Umm shaw" aftet andy says that I let them in. I close the door walk into the kitchen and tell mum we have gests. When I leave the kitchen with my mum I kiss her and say I need to get ready for a party.

"Uhh your not going to lukes party"

"And why the FUCK not"

"Becuase the people here have some very important news." After she says that she drags me into the front room. All I do is sit on my been bag get my ipod out plug my headphones in and listen ti music. I can see my mum taliing to me but I just ignor them. After about five minutes my mum comes over and ripes my headphones out my ears

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

"YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR FUCKING MOTHER LIKE THAT!"

" UGGGGGRH!" after I grown I go to the stairs storm up them go to my bedroom mirror and punch it. It made a load shattering sound and then I hear one person coming up the stairs. So all I did was go into my bathroom and punch my bathrrom mirror as well. After that I was about to punch some glass when someone grabbed my arm they turnned me around so I was looking at them. It was andy.

"Echo please stop your hurtting yourself and your mom is crying down stairs."

"I dont give a shit. I have anger issues. My mum says its from my dad so who ever he is Will get a face full unless I like him." After I said that he picked me up and sat on my bed.

"Echo I am your dad thats why I came here." After he said that I just looked at him and asked "why?"

"I left because I thought I wasnt ready for a kid. Aslo me and your mum hadnt been dating long."

"Oh" was all I could I say. I looked down at the floor got of my dads lap. I go down stairs past the living room down to the basement where my punching wall is and I beat the shit out of it.

After about 5 minutes someone comes down I dont know who it is but they grab my waist put there mouth next to mg ear and wisper 'im so sorry please forgive me.' I instantly knew it was andy so I just nodded got out of his grip went to music player statted blasting motley crue and then punched my wall.

After about an hour I fell asleep against my wall.