Trend or Fahion

Today I will be writing about the ....well you can see the title. A trend is what's hip or popular at a certain point in time. While a trend usually refers to a certain style in fashion or entertainment it could be anything. 

 Like here in Wattpad what is in trend??  Isn't it mostly about romance, mature, high- school, fantasy, fanfic, werewolf, Vampire, billionaire? These are the topics which are in trend. If you write something about poem or charity maybe it won't get that many viewers but if you write about anything trending it will. Like my other two stories which are about a werewolf and a naruto fanfic. People who follow the trend or what is famous will read it. But if it was about something else maybe about not a famous anime it won't be read by anyone.  My fanfic which currently has over 1k viewers though it's not a lot but it is to me. When I wrote the story one of my friends also wrote something about samurai and ninja. And till now it only has less than 10 views. You can write anything here.  Anyone can read what you write. But it Won't get famous or have that many views if it is not in the trend. Some even don't want to read something that is not completed or is in HIATUS. I myself do that. So I can't blame anyone. That's how it is.

While I might be talking about trends some will confuse it with FASHION. Both are not SAME. The trend generally denotes what is popular at a specific point in time while fashion signifies popular and freshest styles of hair, clothing, decoration, or even behavior. This is seen as a significant difference between fashion and trend.

Trend and fashion are two words we often use to discuss clothing and styles. Although these two words can be sometimes used interchangeably, these two words have distinctive meanings. Trend refers to what is popular at a particular point in time whereas fashion refers to the latest and popular styles of clothing, hair, decoration, or behavior.

Fashion has a lot of styles through which one can choose which is unimaginable. It is never constant. Fashion is how one creates oneself by wearing or using different styles that look into fashion. In fashion, whichever thing is "in" will be popular, everyone wants it.

Though the trend is a part of fashion, it is a word that is known for inspiring one about the latest collection at a prescribed time and they might have different meanings based on the fields they are being used. Like Trend can be used in different fields such as fashion, finance, weather, etc. while Fashion only is about styles.

Dictionary.com defines 'fashion' as:

A prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.: the latest fashion in dresses.Conventional usage in dress, manners, etc., especially of polite society, or conformity to it: the dictates of fashion; to be out of fashion.Manner; way; mode: in a warlike fashion.The make or form of anything: He liked the fashion of the simple, sturdy furniture.A kind; sort: All fashions of people make up the world.

Dictionary.com defines 'trend' as:

The general course or prevailing tendency; drift: trends in the teaching of foreign languages; the trend of events.Style or vogue: the new trend in women's apparel.The general direction followed by a road, river, coastline, or the like.

Is the trend important? There is a question on quora "why is trend important?" if you see the answer it will be "Trends are important, as they give direction or let's say they guide about what people would like to wear or what kind of interior they would like to have in a coming season. It helps in creating different moods and designs for the same season which is annually repeated."

The trend is a general direction where people tend to move. Trends are like waves in the ocean, it reaches the shore once in a while. It has a prolonged period of time when prices of the financial market rise and goes down because of the demand for a particular trend. People, who live in different parts of the country, of course, will have different styles, different ideas, and different demands and will buy different kinds of materials which are suitable for their climate, area or society.

___________________________

That's for today see you another day...wahh I sound like Nuseir from NASDAILY.