Chapter 1

Matteo's POV

Its been 3 years na since she agreed to be my girlfriend and ever since that day, I considered myself as the luckiest guy in the world. Sounds really gay right? Well what can I say? I'm just really happy and lucky to have her in my life. I love her and I cannot really imagined myself without her.

She's been my dream girl for 5 long years bago ako nagkaroon ng lakas ng loob na subukan yung luck ko. 5 long years of just staring at her from a far, watching every guys na mapalapit sakanya and only ends up hurting her. Those jerks. I never would've thought na darating yung time na ako naman yung umaalalay sakanya pababa ng stage, yung time na pangalan ko at pangalan nya ang sinisigaw ng mga fans and yung time na lahat ng mga kantang kinakanta nya live on tv is mostly for me. It did happened. My dream come true. And its still happening that why I'm very thankful. It goes well, way better than I expected it to be.

Kung pwede lang pakasalan ko na sya the minute that she said yes to me, gagawin ko. I am a good person but when it comes to her, I get really selfish. She's mine and mine only. She's my everything.

A loud sound of my phone ringing pulled me back to reality. I picked it up right away when I saw who the caller is.

"Hello"I greeted.

"Sir okay na po, ready na lahat"Someone replied on the other line.

"Sure? Make sure na lahat perfect okay?"I asked them politely. I can literally feel my heart beating so fast to the point na hindi ko man lang magawang umupo.

"Yes Sir! Goodluck po Sir!"I heard her say.

Huminga ako ng malalim, "Sige sige, thank you very much"

Then I ended the call feeling nervous as hell. This is it. The moment that I am waiting for and I just it to be perfect. I decided to send her a text first, just to ease myself.

"Hi love! Just wanna wish you good luck para mamaya. I love you and take care!"

Then I hit the send button. It the 3rd day ng blind audition of the voice and she'll be very busy mamaya. I just really hope na sana maging perfect lahat.

My phone beeps and a smile made its way to my face when I saw her name flashes on the screen. Its a text from my one and only.

"Sweet naman ng lovey ko! Thank you love! See you tomorrow, I love you too"

My smile widen seeing the emojis in the end. Parang sya eh, ang cute. I decided not to reply. Makikita ko naman sya mamaya eh. Hindi nya nga lang alam ;)