Part 8

As expected, Sarah wasn't happy about the whole rumor thing about him and Jessy which Matteo quite enjoy, don't get him wrong, he just loves seeing Sarah being strict about everything and all.

He tried calling her when he got home that day but she wasn't answering so he had to go to her house only to find out that she's mad about the rumors.

He explained everything to her and thankfully, naintindihan naman ng kanyang fianće and that night ended with them talking about the wedding.

They decided to have a simple beach wedding with few guests, friends and family. They wanted to keep it private and peaceful, no press, just him and her and the people that are close to them.

They chose Balesin Island, they've been there once and both of them loved the place. Since it was a private resort, they thought that that would be an awesome place for them to share their vows together.

About the honeymoon naman, it's a surprise. Matteo wanted to surprise her so he told her to leave that one to him, planning to go overseas para na din makapag relax si Sarah at makalayo ng pansamantala sa lahat.

A few weeks after that, they discussed it with the rest of their family, ask their thoughts about it but since araw nila yun, their family leave everything to them and offered their assistance din.

3 months, they decided na ganapin ang kasal in 3 months and everyone is excited as them. They started planning everything but Sarah did most of the planning, Matteo was there to support her.

He doesn't really mind anything, basta all he wanted is for them both to walked down the aisle, whether sa church man or sa beach, as long as her bride would be Sarah.