elisia and the goblin part 3

the goblin started dancing the gangnam style, he did it so well and elsia was impressed. soon she joined him in the dance, and the both tripped and she fell on him. he looked into her eyes and kissed her, she pulled away and started to kiss him again. the goblin stopped and whispered "we must stop before someone sees us" so he stood up and grabbed her hand. "how are we going to buy a new house?" she asked. "we will have to kill someone and take there house!" elisia was scared, she didnt want to kill anyone but she must for the sake of her relationship. the goblin started walking and elisia followed.

soon the goblin stopped in front of a 2 story house, it was beautiful. "this is the house! the one where we will start our life together!" the goblin walked into the house to see a Young man sitting on the couch. he walked up slowly behind him and stabbed him in the head repeatedly, over and over until the body was limb. elisia pulled the body off the couch and buried him in the back yard. "good job babe! we can now search the house and find our room for the night" he walked up the stairs and checked all the rooms, and he yelled for elisia form the master bedroom. elsia walked to the room to see him sitting on the bed "this is where we sleep!" "ok hun!" elsia walked up to the bed and sat when the goblin grabbed her shoulder. "baby i think its time we make babies!" "but but.. we just started going out!" elsia said. "fine, we will wait" they soon layed down and went to sleep.

elisia woke up in the morning to some load music. she walked down the hall to a room with the door cracked, and slowly walked in. she saw the goblin swinging on a strip pole! "ummmmm what are you doing?...." "oh im just dancing! wanna join?" "um im good... actually i think ill try!" elisia ran to the pole and jumped on it, she slip around and around until she was on the ground. :wow that was amazing!" "thanks hun!" elsia stood up and walked down the stairs. the goblin went into the room and picked up a small box and went down stairs. "babe?" he gets down on a knee "will you marry me? please it would mean everything to me!!!" elisia stood there, and she thought about if it was the right the right choice or not...