Chapter 14

Carla felt different one she sat down. As though in a blink of an eye, nothing else was visible except for the bright blue cat with lime green bag. "Happy... I am so sorry about everything... I shouldn't have jumped the gun... I should've trusted you... I should've-" she gets hushed by Happy from his paw covering her mouth. "Would, coulda, shoulda, but didn't." Happy pulls his paw away from her mouth. Carla tears up, now lost for words, unable to speak. "Happy... I... I'm... I... but..." Happy looking at her, seeing her cry, quickly interrupted before she could breakdown in tears. "Carla, it's okay. I understand. I'm sorry for talking to you the way I did. This is all just a giant misunderstanding." Happy says, carla nodding in agreement. "Look, how about we put this whole thing behind us. Okay? Is Ally doing okay?" Happy asked. Carla quickly nodded, "Y-yeah I saw her in the hospital earlier...shes recovering well..." Happy smiled at the white cat. "Then everything is going to be okay, okay?" Carla starts to tear up and hugs him, laying her head on Happy's shoulder, much to his shock. Happy rubs her head and looks off in the distance. After a few minutes of silence, Happy speaks up and asks Carla if she would like to go get something to eat, which Carla happily ablidges. They both promise to start a new beginning, holding paws as they fly off together. After a quick stop at a bakery for some sweets, they fly for a few minutes and land near the hospital, planning to go visit Ally.