Sabertooth OC

Name: Akira Silverheart 

Nickname: Aki 

Age: 17

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Straight

Magic: Omni Blade: Elementalist. This allows her to use a weapon that surrounds its power on a certain element. It also changes her personality based on the element. Their are only three types of Omni Blade magic. Elementalist, Animal Form, and Celestial Being. Elementalist is the strongest, and Celestial Being is the weakest.

Appearance: (Above)

Clothes:

Casual: (Above)

Battle: (Casual, Above)

Formal:

Swimwear: A gray-purple two piece

Guild: Sabertooth 

Guild Mark Color and Location: Silver, on her left hand

Personality: She's usually chill and laid back, but as I said earlier, it varies.

Relatives: Solaris Silverheart (Older Brother, Alive) Zinnia Silverheart (Younger Sister, Whereabouts Unknown) Mirani Cedarwood (Cousin, Alive), Azalea Silverheart (Mother, Deceased), Ren Silverheart (Father, Deceased), Dahliana Cedarwood (Aunt, Deceased), Jared Cedarwood (Uncle, Alive), Ciana Oralee (Older Half-Sister, Alive)

Likes: Rogue Cheney, Acting, Swordfighting

Dislikes: Voice cracks, Perverts, Broken Weapons

Strengths: Fighting in nature, swordfighting

Weaknesses: Fighting without her weapon (She needs it in order to do magic), fighting several people at the same time

Backstory: When Akira was seven, her parents were killed by her half-sister's father. They went to live with their aunt and uncle for about three years, but then their half-sister adopted them against the wishes of their uncle. They hated her at first, but then they warmed up to her. Akira lived with her for a year but then began to travel Fiore. Against Ciana's wishes, Akira left Solaris and Zinnia, but Solaris moved out.

She met a woman named Brinlee Shula who trained her in the art of magic. After four years, Brinlee told her she should join a guild, and the closest happened to be Sabertooth. Sabertooth rejected her though, so she lived in the woods outside of it for several years. One day Rogue found her and once she showed him her magic, he realized how powerful she could be if she actually trained. Rogue invited her to join the guild, so once again she tried to enter. This time, she was able to join and did almost every job with either the Twin Dragon-Slayers or Yukino, who ended up being her best friend once she joined.

Crush: Rogue Cheney

Quotes:

"Heck, I could spear you and drown you at the same time. But which would be a more painful death?"

"I could enclose you in rock or ice. But I would choose rock, because you're my friend."

"Nobody knows what I am when it comes to personality. That's why I learned Omni Blade magic, to be a mystery that people will want to solve."

"I've been convicted of a crime I did not commit. Do you have evidence that I did commit it?"

"Family is a word I do not understand."

Ship Name: RoKira