will x max

Will Bylers was thinking about Max Mayfield again. Max was a caring lover with red lips and ocean blue eyes.

Will walked over to the window and reflected on his creepy surroundings. He had always loved quiet Hawkins with its forgotten, fluttering forest. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the caring figure of Max Mayfield.

Will gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an adorable, lovable, with beautiful green eyes. His friends saw him as a crazy coward. Once, he had even revived a dying, puppy.

But not even an brave person who had once revived a dying, puppy, was prepared for what Max had in store today.

The snow flurried like dancing snakes, making Will calm. Will grabbed a blanket that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Will stepped outside and Max came closer, he could see the prickly glint in her eye.

Max gazed with the affection of 2022 popular faint foxes. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you will and I want a kiss."

Will looked back, even more calm and still fingering the bed. "Max, I'm in love with you ," he replied.

They looked at each other with stable feelings, like two damp, people drinking at a party, which had country music playing in the background and two wild uncles loving to the beat.

Will regarded Max's red lips and ocean blue eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Will with a delighted grin.

Max looked delighted, her emotions blushing like a storm.