🖤Husk x Mute Reader🖤

(Edit~kun: hello dear fellow readers as Author~chan is still in a daze I would announce in this chapter there will be profanity so do be wary please if you don't like it then
*shoves you* Shoo shoo go somewhere else.)

"Fuckin callin' me a pussy!!...I'll show you, y-you dumb bastards!"
A rough voice was seriously pissed that one of his mates called him a pussy because he is one and that he admitted that he has never done possession before only to have a dare for it now and that situation is laying out right now for him, while drunk as fuck. He draws out the pentagram amazingly well and sets up the black candles in the right spot.

"Alright! Y-you cOwarDs!"
He walked in the circle of death slurring on his words not thinking things through here.

"I-Ll show you HOw a real dEmo-n DoEs-uugg....*hic*"
Trying to main tame his balance for this next bit was going to be tricky for him, Welp not really because he had really to say enchantment a few times and when he was slurring his enchantment. The whole room started to light up with red and black magic around the whole place, everyone in the bar was confused with all the swirling magic happening but didn't care busy being drunk or making money and mostly hitching up with hookers.

"hA! SeEeeee...*hic* I-"
Before he could finish his sentence he vanished into thin air.

*boof*

————————————————————————
(Y/n)'s) [her thoughts]
(Husk's) [𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜]

[Beep beep beep beep!]

The alarm clock went off early in the morning, 6 to be precise.

'𝚞𝚞𝚐𝚑..𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝..'

Disturbing the demon cat but not the usual wake-up morning for him but for her quite the usual.

*yawns*

'Sigh..another day of hell I go..'
Another voice pep in a young girl's voice. This confused the cat demon so he opened his "eyes".

'Ooww.....what's with this headache all of a sudden..oof'
She held her head heavily massive pounding in her head.

'𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕?! 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!?'
The grumpy cat demanded not knowing what was going on.

'Huh!? The fuck?!! .....I just didn't hear another voice in my head'
The poor human girl jumped out of her bed and hit the hard cold floor.

'H-hello?..'
She spoke nervously hoping she wasn't going crazy.

'𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?!'
He demanded an answer.

'I-I'm (Y/n)!...'
She quickly responded to the demon.

'𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢!?'
He assumed the girl.

'Actually, what are you d-doing in my b-body!?'
She stood up from the cold ground and quickly went up to her full-body mirror.

'𝙵𝙵𝙵𝙵𝚄𝚄𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙲𝙲𝙲𝙺𝙺𝙺𝙺𝙺!'
He yelled inside her head and quickly raised both hands to the head showing like she would cover her ears but that just showed her head was in pain from his shouting.

'Please stop with the yelling'
She begged him.

'𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜!'
He snapped.