The Present- Vengeance

It has been 8 years since my daughter was kidnapped and was theorized "Dead." The police gave up searching for the kidnapped children 17 years ago but I never did. I kept searching, unsolving mysteries about the Pizzaria; like why did an Animatronic bite a little girl and take her frontal lobe? Why are they operational at night? Servos?
F&$# the servos they're supposed to be shut down completely! I can't get over my loss. I'll find my daughter dead or alive.

"THE PRESENT- BEFORE"

For 20 years I've been living my life as a Heavy gunner and skilled mixed martial arts in the U.S Marines. I've been working out, fighting wars and searching for clues about my daughter.

Most of the time after completing a mission and remembering my loss I would go to bars and drink, clubs, pick up some girls, f@$# some strippers in the bathroom or in my house.

Oh yeah.. Hookers.. We would get drunk then have sex anywhere we want even in an alley outside the club. I remember f@$&#%£ a young teen in the car. Almost got her pregnant, Hardcore B!&@$. Even when I sober I can still remember Rose the last time smiling and waving at me.

Vengeance still burns inside of me. When I fight during missions I imagine the enemy as the kidnapper, The Enemy knew their fate everytime they face against me. Sometimes I would approach them and brutally crumble them like making a paper garbage, So easy to crumble.

I've been in the Marines for 17 years and I'm still not tired of killing.

------------------------

One day, I sat on a bench near the Pizzaria it was 6:15am. I saw a guy being carried by a girl to her car. The guy's arm and leg was bleeding. The guy was in terrible pain and he was wearing a Security guard's uniform.
The car rushed to the hospital as expected. I stood up and ran to the hospital (A good jog would help build up my morning)

---------------------

I finally arrived at the hospital after a long jog. I found out where the guy's room was. I saw him being fixed. So I waited, I sat outside his room beside me was the girl earlier. I saw her crying and looking down. That girl must've have been close to the guy so I finally talked to her.

"Hey...? You alright?" I asked

She slowly turned her head and nodded. The girl went to the cafeteria and brought noodles to the guy inside.

I tried to sleep but many questions ran through my mind.

I questioned myself for hours. 2 major questions gave me a headache: Who was that guy being patched up in the room? Who the hell are these people?

I finally woke up because of the guy shouting. The woman barged in first. I waited her to leave so that I can talk to the guy.

She finally left after he brought him cold water. I entered his room before he was going to sleep.

"Hello there." I greeted him after I closed the door.

"Huh? -- Oh... Hi there. Who are you?" The guy answered with small pain caused by his arm and leg.

"The name's Chris Walker. But you can call me Chris." I answered him in a deep voice.

"The name's Mike Schmidt." He said sitting up.

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions, Mike?" I asked him and sat down on a chair near him

"Let me guess... About the Pizzaria?" He quickly answered. He knew what I was going to talk about.

" Cliche? Tell me what happend and what you know. Everything." I answered and asked.

He told me everything. I listened to him for 2 hours. It's probably night by now. He explained that if the Golden Freddy isn't put to rest the Pizzaria will still remain haunted and it will be like nothing changed after everything he even done.