1

its 1:00 am 10/1/20 now but guess what...

yes i'm here reading wattpad fanfiction of my favorite kpop idol jeon junkook

he's really handsome and i love him.

"arghhh i'm soooooo tired" i said "just let me finish this page and i'll be sleeping after that." 

time skip 3am

"aghh i finally finish the story now i've gotta sleep" i went to sleep not knowing i have a test at school

*ting*

*ting*

*ting*

7:50am

"honey!!wake up its 9:00 am now!!" i went to the shower quickly and get ready, after that i went down stairs heading to the door until my mom said "where are you going?" "have a breakfast first" she said continuing. "no time mom i'm already late to school"i replied then i saw her laughing so hard. "its only 8:10 right now and your school start in 30   minutes she said while pushing me toward the kitchen with my brother park jimin. I ate my food quickly and head off to school with my brother.

"see you at home oppa!!" i shouted as my brother drive off. i went inside the school and saw my friends talking. "what suppp guys!!" i yelled in excitement. "woah woah what's the great thing that happened that makes you so happy today?" she asked me while patting my back and as my two friend nodded."by the way where is lisa?" i questioned as i notice lisa wasn't with them. 

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

I went inside the classroom walking to the back table where i usually sit. as the teacher came in i saw Lisa catching up with her breath. welp i'm guessing she came running "i'm sorry for being late Mr.song" she said as she went to her seat.

"Lisa" 

"Lisa"

"Lisa"i called her name whispering. " what ?" she turn to me and ask. "why are you late what happened?" i ask. "i just saw Kim Taehyung walking so i kinda follow him" she replied to me. "your creepy " i said.

*ting*

*ting*

*ting* my phone letting me know that i have another notification this is making  me embarrass from the whole class."Ms.Park why are you on your phone?" Mr song asked. "uhm sorry sir"i said as i  stand up to apologize  to everyone.

i sit back to my chair secretly turn it on and went to check on my notification. i saw a notification in my wattpad account. i went  to my wattpad and check it and it said.. 

charmin_baby sent you a message. i went to open my wattpad messages and saw he's message.

charmin_baby:

-hey 

-heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-i saw your a fan of us

-i mean like your a fan like me..

-who is your bias? my bias is jungkook 

-hey lets do a roleplay, i'm really good at it. [seen]