Ch.42

(I'm changing to 3rd Person past tense... sorry I just feel more comfortable with it)

Also, I'm just going to say this now...

I think this book will be ending in... 2 chapters? 2 or 3 I haven't decided yet.

Well anyway, hope you enjoy!

(Third Person POV)

Seto growled and stepped in front of the team, eyes flashing purple.

"Give us our friend back Herobrine." he snarled.

Skybrine chuckled darkly and turned to face the sorcerer.

"Now why would I do as you command? After all, you are the one who imprisoned me in this amulet." He sneered.

"I would happily banish you to the Nether, but sadly I don't have that kind of power." Seto growled.

"Oh boo hoo. I like it in the Nether so that would do absolutely nothing to me."

"You'd be stuck there for the rest of your life. No way to the Overworld." Kurai snarled, her hands balled into fists.

Skybrine turned and smirked. "I see there are a few new recruits. It'd be a shame if something bad happened to them."

Windle took a step forward. "Don't you dare hurt the..." His voice trailed off as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the ground, out cold.

"Windle!" Myah exclaimed, rushing forward.

But before she could reach her friend, her eyes rolled into the back of her head also and she fell to the ground.

Skybrine grinned evilly and looked at Elizabeth.

She swallowed hard and held her frying pan up.

Skybrine's eyes flashed a bright white and she fell to her knees, her eyes half closed.

"Elizabeth!" Ian exclaimed, rushing to her side.

Her slowly started to fade shut as Skybrine turned to Kurai.

Ty stepped in front of her protectively.

"Leave her alone." he growled.

Skybrine snorted, his eyes flashing again.

Kurai felt the energy slowly drain out of her as her knees buckled and she fell on all fours.

"You monster what are you doing?!" Ty snarled, bending down to Kurai's aid.

"I'm removing the extras. I want a fight with Team Crafted and Team Crafted only."

"So you knock them out?!" Jason growled.

Skybrine nodded and turned to the group.

Elizabeth was on the ground now, he eyes barely open with her frying pan next to her.

Kurai was almost in the same position as her, but Ty was holding her up.

"So, let's get this fight on the road."