ONE.

chapter one ; shocking news.

EVER SINCE that day, Rin would always be by your side, telling you stories about her life before she became like she was now.

Your parents were concerned about you, you would always seem to talk to yourself, shocking them when they heard their late daughter's name.

They asked what was the matter, you told who you were talking to.

They did not seem to believe you at all, they seemed sad.

You told Rin what had occurred, asking why were they feeling that way. She told you why.

You saddened at what she told you, shocked that she was dead, shocked that she was your dead sister.

When you four years old, you informed your parents that you were interested in becoming a ninja.

They simply said no, they explained that they were worried for your wellbeing, and were afraid that you be severely injured while taking missions.

You reassured them and promised that you would not get hurt; you practically begged them to let you into the academy.

When they finally accepted, you were joyous.

Rin offered to teach you medical skills that she had learned.

You were shocked at the offer, but, eventually accepted.

But, then, you saw something while on the way home.

Another ghost.