Epilogue

Lillian Cart Ci learned how to battle anxiety and eventually stopped jumping every time she rounded a corner. 

Kaitlynn Carosophee lost her magic and kept it a secret from everyone. 

Max Wikkens tried his best to figure out how to live in a new world where everything was right-side-up and outside-in, a world in which he had to go to a brand new school and learn very pointless things. 

Zander Strongwood spoke more. 

Alec Illuminare with Emma Ci on a brand new plan to end the world, a plan that involved both the Acids and Lilly.

The Acids and Shifters went to war in Arabilst-Ari, an Acid-dominated territory. 

A secret inner-circle of the most influential people inside the Bloom, including Stem Sankta, held a group of Earthens children hostage far beneath the Bloom Congregation Center and worked on a plan to secure the end of every world that wasn't the Shifter World. 

Assassins from the clouds planned a revolution against the Shifter World for opening the magical dimension. 

And all the roots of trees, plants, and shrubs sang this song: 

The earth holds secrets deep in its guts.

Flames burn away those secrets.

While water nourishes life, acid rips it away,

and space caresses everything earth can't hold.

But the clouds hold assassins that kill everything.