The Day My Life Ended

My name is Natalie Madere, I'm 16 years old and pregnant. Tragic I know, my boyfriend Anthony and I met last year. We really hit it off and it was love at first sight but of course like every love struck teenager out there we wanted to show each other our commitment. In health class we've been talking about unprotected sex and diseases, I was really a stickler about no sex before marriage, but Anthony... he made me feel safe and loved. Something I don't feel often... my mom and dad are getting divorced; both work full time and are never home. I spent most of my life taking care of myself, why not a baby? Don't get me wrong I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. It just...well it just happened. But I'm not and I repeat not getting an abortion. They're so cruel, why would I kill my baby? I won't, I refuse.

Three months ago on the last day of freshman year, Anthony and I met after school, like we always do. We would walk the track and turn to the path in the woods. Yet this time it wasn't just any ordinary day. It was our one year anniversary. He lead me to a small clearing his truck parked right in the grass. five thirty when the stars came out. They were beautiful, I always admired space. I wanted to work with Nasa and study the planets and galaxies.. Anthony knew that, I wouldn't shut up about it. after a bit of silence, he broke the ice with asking if he could kiss me. I of course said yes and he pecked my lips, nothing to vulgar, and innocent peck...and then it started, he full on kisses me, working into a make out, I went along mainly because I was very unsure on how to react or what to do.
"Don't worry" he said "I've got it covered.." He pulled out a condom and things went from there..

Today is the last day of summer.. I'm three and a half months pregnant.. And I haven't told anyone yet.