The Capture.

It came out of nowhere. There was no warning beforehand or nobody talking about it before, but it was just a normal day of the gang celebrating the Eldest's birthday with Tsubaki included since his birthday was tomorrow, so the chibi decided that he and the others would do a double birthday party event. However, it wasn't going to be so easy considering the fact that the Eldest and Tsubaki didn't get along very well due to past events. Tsubaki still resented the Eldest for killing the Creator and Kuro was in no mood to deal with the youngest's constant questioning about why he did it. Therefore, Misono and the others had no choice but to come up with the perfect plan to try and force them to get along.

"So you're saying that we kidnap them both, strap them to chairs and make them talk about their feelings til midnight?" Mahiru summarized once Misono explained everything. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, Shirota, it's the best plan of action for them two. Besides, we have plenty of rooms for them to be stuck in for awhile, it's just we'll have to tape something onto their hands so Sloth won't take out his claws and Tsubaki won't summon his katana. It's the perfect plan." Misono said in pride, to which Lily smiles softly. "I say that's a great idea, we'll have to take Nii-san's jacket as well due to the tails, but other than that, both of them would be powerless the whole time they're in there~" Lily adds, looking at Mahiru, whom is thinking it over. "It's a simple solution and they wouldn't hurt each other, so I suppose it's fine. But who will we be getting first? Kuro?" Mahiru asked as he peered over to the dining hall door to where Kuro would be eating his cake by now with the other Servamps and Eves, he was worried if Kuro would hate him for what they were about to do, but an intervention is what Kuro and Tsubaki needs, even if sacrifices need to be made. "Yeah, we can get Sloth first since he's easier to get than Tsubaki. So I'll go pick a room and you will bring Sloth in and onto one of the chairs while Lily can go get the Fox." Misono told Mahiru sternly, getting up from the couch of the living room to do what he needed to do, leaving Mahiru to get up from the couch as well to head to Kuro. "Alright, we'll meet you there." Mahiru said as he waved Misono off once he left down the hall, moving towards the door to the dining hall to locate his partner.

Meanwhile, Kuro, who slightly getting annoyed due to a certain fox, who was sat three chairs down from him, was glaring into his soul while he was trying to eat his cake in peace. Others that were in the room went silent as they sensed the hostility between the two siblings. "I knew it wasn't a good idea to put Kuro and Tsubaki in the same room together. They look like they are one step closer to murdering each other and it's scaring me. Someone please say something." Niccolo commented quietly, leaning against Iidio, who is distracted by his own piece of cake. "Yeah, he's right. Nii-san, Tsubaki, could you two chill? C'mon it's your birthday Nii-san, relax and Tsubaki, yours starts at midnight, calm down you'll have your own moment to shine!" Hyde speaks up, looking at the two mentioned of course. "He's the one that started staring at me maliciously, I just want to eat my damn cake but he won't let me." Kuro grumbled, glaring over at Tsubaki. "Hah?! You have no proof, big brother. Don't be so sensitive, I'm just looking at your cake, not you." Tsubaki countered, and being fed up with both of their arguing, Freya slammed her fist on the table to get the attention of them both, making the others jump from the sudden noise. "If you two don't shut up, I'm going to make you two choke on your damn cake. Now shut it and get along." She warned, which ended up being obeyed since Kuro and Tsubaki looked away from each other with one last glare, eating their cakes with low grumbles of "Yes m'am."

Mahiru had just reached the dining hall when he noticed that everyone was being oddly quiet. "Did something happen? Why's everyone so quiet?" he asked as he started heading towards Kuro. At that, Tsubaki looked at Kuro, glaring once more. "It's Nii-san's damn fault. He got annoyed at me for no good reason." Tsubaki accused, which gotten Kuro to react. "My fault? You started this whole damn thing, what a pain, just let a man eat his food in peace." Kuro glared but didn't hold it so Freya wouldn't bang her wrist on the table again. "Hey, that's enough, you two. Kuro, do you wanna just come with me? You can finish your cake here first and then follow me. There's a surprise I wanna show you." Mahiru offered, to which Kuro nods in agreement and finished off the last bite of his cake, setting his fork down and getting up to follow him. "It'll be better than being in the same room with that brat." Kuro mumbled under his breath for only Mahiru to hear.