4.

A few days after their talk Natasha woke up to a scream. She knew it had to be Wanda. Natasha was debating with herself whether she should go check on Wanda or stay in bed ignoring it. She thought about Wanda checking on her a few weeks ago though she knew Natasha hated her. And the next scream was so heartbreaking and full of pain that she got goosebumps. She made her decision and got out of bed.

She walked over to Wanda's room and opened the door. The younger brunette was turning violently in her sheets her hands clenched to fists. Sweat covered her skin and her hands were surrounded by a faint red glow. Natasha wondered what Wanda was dreaming about. She sat next to Wanda and shook her by her shoulders.

"Wanda! Wake up!" She said. A movement of her hand and Natasha crashed into the nearest shelf a red glow surrounding her. Even in her sleep the witch was very powerful. But with the loud noise Wanda bolted upright in her bed as Natasha slowly crawled out of the now broken shelf and made her way back to Wanda.

"Wanda... It's me Natasha." Seh said and laid a hand on Wanda's shoulder. As Wanda recognized her she fell into Natasha's arms and burst into tears. Natasha held her while Wanda sobbed into her shirt. "He died! Again!" She cried. Natasha looked at her confused. "Who?" She asked. "Pietro! I saw him dying... I just miss him so much!" Wanda said and sobbed even harder. Natasha stroked her back soothingly in attempt to calm Wanda down. They stayed like that until Wanda slowly drifted back to sleep. Natasha payed her back down, covered her with the blanket and stood up.

Just as she reached the door she heard Wanda mumble her name. "Yeah?" She said and turned around facing Wanda again. "Can you stay with me?" Wanda asked. Natasha hesitated. "Just till I fall asleep? Please?" Wanda begged. She heard in her tone that Wanda didn't want to be alone right now. So she walked back to the bed. "Okay but just till you fall asleep." She said as she climbed under the blanket. Immediately Wanda came closer and snuggled up to her. She looked at Wanda shocked. But with a sigh she let it happen. She knew that Wanda needed someone right now and that this would never happen again.

The next morning Natasha woke up first. Wanda's head layed on her chest and her arm was draped over her waist. She just shook her head at this position. Really? How could I fall asleep? She lifted Wanda's head and arm and tried to slide out from under her without waking her. Without success.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked sleepily as Natasha stood up. "Back to my room? Training starts in like an hour and I have to change before that." Natasha answered. "Yeah right. Thank you for staying the whole night. It means a lot." Wanda said. "Yeah that wasn't intended. I just fell asleep...So see you in an hour. Don't be late!" Natasha chuckled nervously. "Don't worry I'll be on time like always." Wanda said as Natasha left the room.

An hour later Wanda stepped into the training room. Natasha was already waiting for her. They trained half the day without screaming at each other and Wanda did learn some new moves.

"We got pretty far today. That was good!" Natasha said. "Yeah it was better with us getting along." Wanda agreed. "Tomorrow same time." Natasha said. Wanda was really confused by Natasha's mood swings. One moment she's really nice and the next moment she's cold and distant again. But she decided to ignore it. "Yeah, see ya tomorrow Natasha." Wanda said and turned to leave. "You know today's movie night, don't you?" Natasha asked amused. "Oh... I totally forgot. Then... See you later I guess?" Wanda laughed. "Wait I have one question." Natasha said. Wanda looked at her. "Which is?" She said. "Why do you always call me by my full name? You never call me by a nickname like the others. Why not?" Natasha asked curious. "Well... I thought you didn't want me to because you didn't liked me at the beginning. Out of respect I guess." Wanda said truthfully. Natasha nodded understanding. "Yeah, so see ya later Nat." Wanda said emphasizing the Nat and left. Natasha just smiled after her.

In the evening they ate all together before movie night and everyone looked at them surprised as Wanda and Nat walked in together, gossiping about some book they've both read, and sat down next to each other.

"So I guess you guys talked everything through, did you?" Steve asked happy to see them not fighting. "Looks like it, doesn't it Rogers?" Nat said and turned back to Wanda continuing their conversation.

Even at movie night they shared a sofa and after the second movie Wanda layed her head carefully on Natasha's shoulder . And as Nat didn't say something against it she drifted off to sleep.