Chapter24|The prom (Finale chapter!)

(NOTE;I ended this story early because I'm lazy)
Ryan's POV
Today is the day...today is the daycare prom and I'm prepared! I headed to the daycare early for setting the prom up and on the way there I saw..."Elise?!" I called she looked up "Hey Ryan" She said "why-Know what you can come to the daycare prom if you want " I said "I will"She replied "See cya!"I yelled she just nodded and left once I was inside I saw the decorations up already Who did this? Never mind I left and headed home.
Tina's POV
It's time!!I text Ryan..
Teakettle:Im ready cutie
Tea:Ok! I will be theree.
Ryan's POV
I drove my limbo to Tina's house I got up and headed to her door and knocked on the door her dad answer it "U-Um S-Sir I-I'm here to p-pick up Tina"I stuttered he glanced at me then he mumbled something and called Tina down then she came down I couldn't see what's she is wearing "Have fun kids and no FUNNY things Ryan.."He explained I nodded then I saw her she was wearing a green dress and my jacket (for some reason) and sneakers and a Tiger headband.We continued to go to the car "Cutie do you even know how to drive?" She asked "Nope"I replied She Chuckled then I drove us to the daycare it was so cool Shark was the Dj and saber was also Dj "WOOOOOOOO!"Saber yelled After 3 hours,I think it was time "Hey Tina follow me"I said she nodded and followed me to the backyard and went to the forest I didn't even realize the view "The view is so pretty!"She said "Like you..."I mumbled "So what you need Cutie?" She asked "Well...We have been best friends since forever and...I always wanted to tell you something.."I explained "What?" She asked "Can you buy me the new G&G update?"I asked "Yeah of course Ryan..." she said in a sad tone "I'm kidding...I...Er...I LIKE LIKE YOU!" I yelled she was in shock "W-What..." she said "I like like you..." I said then she hugged me "I...love you too Cutie" she said I blushed madly then she kissed me I melted in then We broke apart "So...are we dating?" I asked "Of course dummy!"She jokingly said I pulled her into a another kiss then I heard "OOOOO RYANNNNN!" It was shark "SHARK!!" I yelled "WE ARE HAVING A MOMENT!!!" I yelled he left "I'm sorry-" I started before being cut off by her kissing me again "Hsklsksl" I mumbled "Why are you wearing my jacket?" I asked "No reason~" she replied then she kissed me again she chuckled "I love you flower"I whispered "I love you too cutie~" She whispered back.

The end!

Alright before you guys are saying "Noooooooo"

There will be a sequel! Kinda

•^•

T Y A N

( and for the Goldycorn shippers Unicorn man is still in the friend zone)

Reeeeeeee