cнapтer 1- "ɪ'ᴍ sᴏ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ"

Bakugou's P.O.V.

================================================================================

*****PAST*****

There, I stood, watching Uraraka slowly collapse onto the ground, she's the only thing I'm seeing, her falling onto the ground...

*****PRESENT*****

A month has just passed by from that incident, now I got it stuck in my head, I got what I wanted, but now I regret on making it happened, even though I was suppose to defeat my "opponent", I felt sorry for her. Since I didn't have anything to do, I decided to go to the cafe I usually went in. I'm usually not this calm, and I definitely shouldn't be regretting what I did, but I did regret- what the fuck am I saying, I should be proud that I defeated her. Why do I feel sorry for her then?

Uraraka's P.O.V.

================================================================================

This is the day, the day I confess to Deku, I can't wait! I just hope he likes me the same way, I put on a long sleeve shirt and tucked it into my light blue skirt, grabbing my sneakers, putting them on and headed out my dorm.

I was now heading to the cafe, I wasn't busy so I obviously was the first to get there I waited outside until I saw Deku coming my way, he was looking at me, all smiley, that made me feel a heat in my cheeks, and a feeling in my stomach, I can already tell I was red as a tomato, he just had a normal t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket. "Hi Deku!'', I waved at him, "Hey, Uraraka", the green-haired boy said, that made me smile, we both found our way into the cafe, we both ordered some coffee and Deku offered to pay, "Thanks", I said, "No problem, that's what friends do, right?", I nervously chuckled at the comment, "Y-Yeah", this wasn't what I expected but I still haven't confessed I just need to wait, we both grabbed our coffee and sat down on a small table. 

We talked for a few minutes it felt like it was hours until I felt like saying what I wanted to say, "Hey Deku I have something to tell you", "What? is something wrong-"' I cut him off by saying "I-I like you", "W-wait what?', "I like you", I looked at him, he was looking at the empty cup of coffee in front of him, "I-I'm sorry, I don't like you back, its just that- I don't want to have a relationship right now when I'm trying my best to be a hero, I'm sorry, I gotta go", I felt my mouth open a little, I was shocked, I look at him as he got up to throw away the cup and went to the exit and watched him leave the cafe, there I sat, and felt a sting in my eyes, my eyes started to water, I couldn't think cause of what just happened. I crossed my arms on the table and laid my head onto it, I started to sob quietly, I looked up, with water in my eyes, and thought of what just happened.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

================================================================================

I entered through the cafe and saw a familiar brown-headed girl sitting in a table, facing her back to me, she was shaking, it was Uraraka.

"Hey round face", she looked at me, her round eyes were puffy and red, it was filled with tears, I turned around and there was Suteishī, one of the workers that knows me very well, "I'll get the usual", she gives me a thumbs up, I walked over to the seat across from her, she then laid her head on her crossed arms, and began to sob more, I tapped her elbow, and she looked up to me, "Oi, round face, what the fuck is up with you today?" "Why do you care", she muffled into her arm, "Tell me what happened, before I change my fucking mind", "Can we just go to your dorm, then I'll talk about it", She then again, laid her head on her arms, "Tch, whatever", I grabbed my coffee and paid for it, I tapped her shoulder, and she immediately stood up.

We went out the exit, then we walked to my dorm, without talking, once we reached my dorm, I locked it, she immediately started sobbing, she then walked over to my couch and sat down, I sat down next to her, "So are you gonna tell me what happened?", she turned to me and explained that she confessed to Deku, but he didn't feel the same way, I put my back to the couch, and looked at her "I'm...pretty pathetic", "No you're not, well, I mean you are a pretty person, and just a little pathetic", "W-what?", I put my arms behind my head and closed my eyes "You're pretty, but pathetic", I open my eyes to look at her, but she was already looking at me, "That doesn't make me any better", she sniffed, she then goes back to crying and puts her hands on her face, I closed my eyes again, "Who cares about Deku? his a little piece of shit, but you're better off without Deku, so don't waste your fucking time on someone that's stupid to not realize that someone probably important and amazing likes them", I opened my eyes to watch her take her hands off her face, we made eye contact, she started to blush, "Y-you really think so", "Why would I lie to you?", "Y-you usually don't act this way, are you sure you're Bakugou?", "Yes, I'm fucking sure I'm Bakugou, round face, I'm just trying to advice you to move on atleast", we kept making eye contact, I mean, she is pretty- what the fuck am I saying, stop, she's not pretty, you're just helping her, damn it.

I leaned over my knees and grabbed the remote which was beside me, I turned on the TV to keep her distracted from the situation, I then put my back against the couch again, and put my hands on the back of my head, and I closed my eyes...

*****MORNING*****

I woke up to Kirishima above me, I looked around, he was behind my couch, I looked down at my body, Uraraka was on top of me, my hand on her back, and the other hand on the back of my head, I noticed that she had one of her hands on my chest, I looked up at Kirishima to see him take a picture of us, "HEY, YOU FUCKING BASTARD, DELETE THAT SHIT NOW, WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING", "Yeah, sure man", he then dashed away, I then heard a sound, I looked back at Uraraka to see that she had just woken up, "W-what happened-", she then immediately looked down to see her sitting on me, her sleepy eyes suddenly grown huge, "I'M SO SO SORRY", she then got off me and ran off, I put my face on my hands, I didn't regret having her on top of me, I actually liked it- what the fuck are you thinking, do i.. like her?