Baby

A/N: smut has been served. Ngl, this took way too long to write by my standards so I kind of ended up half-assing it. Hope you enjoyed anyway!

Hands.

Tenya can't tell which ones belong to who, touching and groping and feeling each other as making it up to his dorm room becomes a struggle. Thank All Might that no one was actually around to watch he and Katsuki come bursting through the door in a frenzy of tangled limbs and wet kisses. It would just be an all around uncomfortable situation.

For his classmates. Tenya could care less about prying eyes at this point.

Speaking of eyes, where the hell did his glasses disappear to?

His hands squeeze around Katsuki's slim waist and Tenya can feel his skin vibrating at the way Katsuki's lips feel against him---how those thighs feel wrapped around his waist as they finally make it to his room.  He doesn't bother locking the door behind them.

"K-Katsuki---"

"Put me down, baby, I wanna make you feel good~"

His words almost sound slurred, as if the rhythm of their bodies together were enough to intoxicate him. He complies, shoved against the door mere seconds later as Katsuki drops to his knees and makes quick work of belt.

"D-Don't you think you should slow down a bit?" The megane is having a hard time steadying his voice, breath catching in his throat when he looks down and Katsuki already has his cock in his hand. The blonde looks up at him through thick lashes, confusion in those eyes that hold so much fire.

"Why? You gettin' cold feet on me? Don't want me suckin' on you?"

Tenya huffs out a deep chuckle. "I just want to enjoy the feeling, is all. We don't have anywhere to be, Katsuki. Yeah?" He cards his fingers through Katsuki's hair, gripping flaxen locks between thick fingers when he visibly sees Katsuki shudder beneath him.

"Mmmkay, y-yeah. But I---I really want you fuck my throat---"

"I've got you, Katsu. I'll take care of you, baby."

Katsuki nearly melts apart at that---at how Tenya calls him 'baby'. He shivers, eyes hazy with lust and a feeling akin to realization hits Tenya like a bus.

"You like when I call you 'baby'? Hm?" He asks, caressing Katsuki's jaw with his thumb. There's a faraway gaze in his eyes as he nods, sucking the finger into his mouth as it swipes across his bottom lip. 

"You like when I pull your hair?"

"Fuck, yes. Pull my hair, fuck my throat, fuckin' split me open on that dick---please." He says, breath fleeting. Tenya thinks it's so polite of him to have said please---so sweet.

"I can do that, baby. What else do you like?" He wants to make this a good experience for Katsuki---good enough that he won't want to give himself like this to anyone else again.

Katsuki thinks to himself---either that or he's contemplating whether or not to disclose such information to Tenya to begin with.

Luckily for him, it turned out to be the former. He's not in the mood to have to drag things out of Katsuki tonight. He just wants to make him cum.

And scream.

And beg.

"Don't...don't be scared to manhandle me, okay? Bruise me up, fuck me good, but tell me I'm pretty, too."

Tenya chuckles.

"You're such a sub."

"The fuck you know about subs?"