Completely Connected

Something in Oli's mind had flipped since I said such suggestive things... He put his arms around me and rolled, kind of launching me up on top of him. I knew he liked this position now, but before he could say anything, I slinked back past his feet and off the end of the bed, then curled my finger for him to come toward me. I wanted to make him feel good since he was always doing that for me. As he got to the edge of the bed, I made him stop. I didn't say anything, and I didn't mess around; I stared up at him as I put my lips around him and started doing what I knew was going to drive him crazy. He rolled his eyes back into his head as I started moving backward and forward, my right hand wrapped around him, my left one wrapped around his thigh. He leant back on his arms and watched me and e was right; it did feel amazing to know the person you loved felt so good because of what you were doing to them. "Oh godddddddd." he whined after a while. I took the hint and moved away and looked at him as he sat up. "You're too good." he said with a laugh as he helped me to my feet. He put his arms around me and pulled me in toward him, landing gentle kisses on my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair as his lips stayed against my skin. I adored him and I just smiled as he looked up at me with his big, brown eyes. He chuckled to himself and laid back on the bed, dragging me back to his lap, but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me further up the bed, then wriggled down so his face was beneath me before I could even say anything. My body jerked as he started kissing me below, and I threw my hand over my mouth almost in disbelief as I looked down at him. That sight was something I'd never seen before, and I could tell he was smiling by he expression in his eyes. I guess he really did like watching me squirm because of his actions. 

He gripped me around my thighs and I guided his hands up my body to my breasts as he made me moan. I leaned back after a few minutes so I could stroke him at the same time; mutual pleasure was always a good thing. When he knew I was more than ready, he put his hands on my thighs, signalling me to move. I wriggled back to his hips and he sat up and kissed my neck, running his hands down my back, then flipped me over onto the bed. He kissed my cheek then pushed himself up and knelt between my legs just looking at me. I wondered what he was thinking as he just stared at me laying there naked, but I guess I was also staring right back at him so maybe he wondered what I was thinking too. To be honest, nothing was really going through my head, I was just in the moment... admiring him and his wildly sexy, tattooed body. I reached my hands down and touched his legs, maybe instinctly to give the hint to hurry up. He leant in and put his face right in front of mine, then ran his fingers over me to make sure I was good to go. Believe me, I was. He kissed me softly and pushed himself into me as he shut his eyes and I let out a breath. He hadn't reached for a condom and it made me happy to know that he trusted me and cared about me enough to forego one. He started slowly, then moved a little faster and I held onto his arms. Maybe it was all psychological, but it felt better than any time I could remember... knowing that there was absolutely nothing between us, and that we were completely connected in that moment made it so much more intimate.

He dropped down onto his forearms and held my head in his hands, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me softly. I guess this was that number 4 type of sex he was talking about... because I felt so connected to him emotionally... and I was totally lost in his gaze as he slowly moved in and out of me and our skin met in a way it hadn't before. He wasn't rushing, and I wasn't wishing he would go faster or harder, it felt perfect to me, like I could focus on every little detail of how it felt. For five minutes or so, we stayed there, face to face, staring at each other and landing little kisses on each others' lips, and as he made love to me, I felt it more than physically. Maybe it was just psychological again, but I felt like his eyes were telling me that he loved me... Like they were staring into my soul and saying words his lips hadn't yet spoken. I started feeling incredibly good and he pushed deeper as he noticed my breathing change. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek, moving a little faster like he knew what he was going to do to me. I started feeling tense, warm, tingly... and an overwhelming feeling of just, indescribable happiness... love maybe? As he stared at me, I just felt like the world was gone, all that existed was him and I whimpered and squeezed my legs into the sides of his body as I felt them start to tremble. "Oli." I whispered as I closed my eyes. I tried to keep looking at him but my body started to lose control and it was impossible. I felt his lips on my cheek and his body drop down almost right onto mine as I jerked involuntarily. He slowed right down as I came and he held my head in his hands again. I guess he wanted to watch me scrunch up my face in pleasure and bite my lips helplessly. I squeezed his arms and curled my toes tightly as the euphoric feeling washed over my body underneath his.