•|night together|•

•Izuku•

We got back to hotel and in mine and kacchans room..

"Eww we need to shower now "
I whined...i really wanna sleep now and rest case i really got tired of swimming and playing in water all day.
"Kacchan you first or me?"
.
"Oh you can go first I don't mind "
He said as he pulled out clean pyjamas .
"Oh okay then"
I get in the bathroom already taking off my shorts and getting under the shower...you see... I'm glad that me and kacchan are sharing room and...bed together case i kind of have crush on him..i smiled to myself thinking on how am i gonna make him mine.

I finished the shower and wiped myself off, pot on towel around my waist as i look for my clothe....a d there is non! Agnh i forgot my clean clothes...*sight*
I get out of the bathroom ..

•Katsuki•

I heard door openeng so i think deku is done..i look up from my phone..and blushed...omg he looks even hotter!

"Hehe i forgot my clean clothes...but you can get shower now "

"O-okay"
I said flushed as i fastly get up and take my things and get in the bathroom...as i take the shower i remembered dekus wet body but u already sow him like that on the beach...but who cares?

I finished with my shower as i get out of the bathroom in clean clothes and izuku is already laying on the bed and watching TV...

"Oh kacchan your done!"
He said smiling.
"Y-yeah hehe"
I slightly blushed as I walked to the bed and sit down.

"Kacchan let's cuddle"
I blushed on his words as i turned to him seeing him smiling but still blushing slightly
"O-okay"
I said as i lay down next to him and he hugged me...

Next thing i know we were sleeping snuggled close to each other.....just like a

Couple

.....................