Introduction

As you all know, the story of Catherine Barton and Janet Levin is a long one. At the stage at which we're publishing this (January 2020) Rise Up is only about three-quarters' way done, and we've got quite some more planned. And sometimes there's just too many small scenes that don't fit into the general storyline-- either because they're not extremely plot-related, or because they were written after the corresponding segment of the book was already published, or in some cases because they were written purely as holiday-themed bonuses.

Which is why we --Evanlyn and Angel-- have set up this book as a sort of collective dump for scenes that don't make the cut for the actual trilogy, but are still 100% canon.

Since the scenes in this book will be bits and pieces from throughout all three books, it is extremely likely that there will be spoilers for the books themselves within these scenes. For that reason we'll be sorting the scenes into three categories, corresponding to the books themselves. Additionally, each scene will have a date and setting at the start, which can be used to identify where in the original trilogy they would've been located. We'll try to ensure that the scenes are in chronological order (which means that newly written scenes won't always be at the end of the book!) but we're only human, so please bear with us and feel free to point out any mistakes :D.

Updates on this book will probably be sporadic, so if you don't want to miss anything I'd advise you to add it to your library. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask-- if not, I hope you enjoy reading these little scenes as much as we enjoyed writing them, and please don't forget to vote & comment if you do, it would be much appreciated.

See you on the other side!

~Evanlyn & Angel