1

Hi, Mal here!! Yes, its Maleficent's daughter. If you forgot what happened the last time you've heard from me, listen up. Me, Jay, Evie, and Carlos, took a little visit to The Isle of the Lost. We promised some kids that we were going to bring them to Auradon, and we was for certain to make it come true. We ended up choosing four kids. I chose Celia, the daughter of Dr. Facilcier. Jay and Carlos chose Squeaky and Squirmy, the sons of Smee, and Evie chose Dizzy, the daughter of Drizella Tremaine. We thought it'd be the best experience, and that they could finally get to live the best life they could. Until trouble happened..Blah Blah Blah, moving ahead...

Me and the other VKs teamed up with Uma (daughter of Ursula) and her little pirate crew (Harry & Gil). We teamed up to take down Audrey, who turned evil. I even met up with my father, might come as a shocker, but yes, I am the daughter of Hades..He helped out with the Audrey situation, and she was back to being the normal Audrey..But in a good way. In the end, the barrier was opened permanently and the other villains were able to come down to Auradon Prep. Yup! I think that's all...The trouble is FINALLY over!! Oops, I forgot to announce something...I became the Queen of Auradon!! I knew I was missing something...Okay now bye.

But little did she know that trouble was on its way. And that it would be many souls to pay..