Chapter 1

"I hate that stupid bitch!" I said watching Veonca get up from her table. Veonca Blade is the bitch of all bitches, whores of all whores, and dumbest of the dumb.

"We know!" Yelled all my friends. "Why do you keep going on about her? You have hated her since 2nd grade and talk bad about her everyday," Kellian blurted out as Veonca walked past our table.

"Talkin' 'bout me again? You know, you should really make a show about how much you hate me and then...maybe you'll get more people to give a shit," she gave the preppiest smirk she could smack across that make-up plastered face of hers.

"Yeah, um Veonca...can you go someplace else, please? We were talking before you just busted up our conversation," Kellian and I exchanged glances.

"You mean talking ABOUT me?" She took a french fry from my plate. "Carry on, bitches." Then walked away.

I started walking to my 5th period class with my best friend Kellian and boyfriend, Tyler. Kellian and I had all 7 classes together but Tyler and I only had 3. Tyler had always loved me. He had a huge crush on me when we were younger. We would always hang out because our parents were good friends. We have the cutest couple of anyone I've ever seen.

Kellian sat down in her regular seat and I slammed my books down on the desk next to her. "I really hope Jessi doesn't disturb me today," I looked at Kellian and smiled. Jessi is this guy who has a huge crush on me, even knowing I have a boyfriend, and pretty much stalks me. I caught the back corner seat at the beginning of the year so maybe he wouldn't sit beside me...but, of course, he found a way.

"Have you ever seen someone so obsessed with someone else, they followed them everywhere they went?" Kellian and I looked up at the same time knowing that voice. "You know I pointed you out to him? I hope you don't mind."

"How bad do you have it at home?" I know it was a pretty personal question but hopefully I would get to the bottom of why she hated me so.

"What do you mean? I have it GREAT at home. A mansion four stories tall and my cute little puppy Dakota. Top that!"

"I can top that. You wanna know why? Because I count my blessings!" I smiled, definitely proud of myself, and watched her stand there in shock. I wanted to do more than just words even though words cut the deepest.

"I'm telling the teacher!" She swung her fake, midnight black hair in my face.

Before she could get up there, I said,"Tattle-telling is for babies."

She looked at me with her finger in my face. Then, saved by the bell. "Alright, class. Settle down, settle down. We have a lot to do today. Veonca sit down, now."

Veonca sat down and turned around. "I'm going to kick your ass," she mouthed.

"Veonca! Sit down and stop harassing Blakelen before I write you up. I'm tired of your messing around everyday! Your grades need to be higher, anyway. Now turn around and don't look back again!"

"Ms. Davis, Blakelen told me I was a slutty whore and said I slept with her boyfriend."

"Blakelen, is this true?"

"No ma'am! I would never. Besides, how many times do I get in trouble compared to her?"

"You do have a point. Veonca...3 days break detention!"

"But, Ms. Davis! I-"

She cut her off. "No lip, Veonca Blade."

"My daddy can give you all the money in the world for 3 break detentions. Just please don't do this to me!" She pleaded with mercy and tried to make a deal...like always.

"No! I don't want any money! You deserve these break detentions, if not, more! Now, stop arguing with me unless you want more. You will serve these or get in an even worse situation."