Chapter 6

Harley's POV

"Mrs. Horan?" I went over and saw her in the kitchen.
"What is it dear?" She looked over at me.
"I-I wanted to know if maybe...if I could... Well start calling you mom," she got up and came over to me squeezing me into a hug.
"I've been waiting for that question since a month after we adopted you." She looks so happy. See, this is my mom.
I walked back up stairs and saw Niall packing for the America tour.
"Having fun?" He jumped up looking startled.
"Yeah sure. Hey Harley, I talked to mum and dad. I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me on tour."
"Yes! I'd love to," I said going over and getting another big hug. We stood there for at least a minute, I could hear his heart beating since my head was being pulled to his chest. He let go and looked down at me.
"You do know we are leaving in two days, right?"
"Wait. What about school? And... And Jeanne?" I want to go, but can I really just pack up and leave my life?
"You have to do schoolwork, so it's kind of like homeschooling. And you can call, text, and FaceTime Jeanne any time you want. Do you still want to come?" Of course I still want to come. I would love to go on tour with him and the guys.
"Yes, I still want to go," I told him.

I walked out of his room to go start packing for America. I grabbed my phone to call Jeanne.
"Hello?" She answered. I thought she might still be mad at me.
"I need to tell you something."
"Last time you said that didn't turn out very good." She's right.
"I know. I'm sorry and I'm going to America for two months with One Direction."
"What!?! You're going to America with 1D?!?" She said, well yelled loudly into my ear.
"Yeah, we leave in two days. I'm really going to miss you."
"I'm going to miss you, too. Wait, why are you going?"
"I think Niall wants to keep an eye on me. He's very protective of me," I explained to her.
"Oh ok. I'll see you when you get back?"
"Yeah, but we can talk on the phone, Skype, and text all the time," I told her.
"Ok, see you in two months," she said right before she hung up.

________________________________________
So, what do you guys think? I'm sorry that I'm a horrible writer. Enjoy!
-Cass