Chapter 62

Beverly's Point of View
Today I will get Bill to smile. I want to see a real smile and hear a real laugh. I miss that. I remember that last time when he was sad about that I made him a chocolate cake and I will do it again. I baked him a cake and I went to his house. I hope he's okay. I trust him with all of my heart, but I just know that he isn't okay.
I knocked at his door and he answered. I try to take my mind out of it and I smile.
" Hello Billy, how are you today?" I asked him.
" G-good." He answered.
I took a knife from the kitchen and I give Bill a piece of cake.
" Th-Thank you." he thanked me.
We talked a lot. I said some jokes and I get a smile or two. I got closer to him and we sit on the couch.
" B-Bev, I-I l-love you. Thank you for everything." he hugged me. He is so cute. I broke the hug.
"Bill, I am so sorry for what I am about to do." I said.
" Why?"
I started to tickle him. He started to laugh.
" Be-Bev, stop." he laughs.
" Ok, I will stop." I laugh.
Then Bill started to tickle me. I am laughing so hard.
" Bill, stop" I laugh.
He stopped and we look in each other's eyes, tired from the tickling fight we had.
I kissed him, and after a long time, he kissed me back. I put my hand in his beautiful hair and his hands are around my waist. After the kiss, we both hugged.
" I missed you, Billy." I confessed. That confused him.
"B-But I was here all along." he replied.
" I missed you, the real you, Billy. You are not like you think about yourself. You are a true hero and I will repeat you until you understand it too." I responded. He blushed and a large smile came on his face. He always smiles and blushes like that when I say good things about him.
" Thank you, Beverly." he said without a stutter. 

After some time, he fell asleep on my shoulder as I was petting his hair.