1:

Ryan

"Ryan. "Mommy says get up." I felt my body being shook by small hands.

It was my 7 year old sister, also known as my alarm clock.

"Rosey go away." I groaned, pulling the covers back over me.

"She made your favorite." She cooed.

I opened my left eye and there she was smiling innocently in my face.

"Blueberry waffles?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Mhm." She hummed, nodding her head.

"Ok, I'm up."

She pranced out of my room and I got up and went for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and freshened up before going to get dressed.

I grabbed my things and made my way downstairs where my mom was helping Rosey with her jacket

"Morning." I called.

"Good morning, Ry. "We're running late but your food is on the stove." Mom called.

"Ok." I said, making my way into the kitchen.

I frowned once I saw the regular pancakes and bacon on a plate.

"I thought you made blueberry waffles." I called.

"I had to say that in order for you to get up." She chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the plate, sitting down to eat.

"That isn't funny."

"Gotta go babe, see you later. "Have a good day at school."

Afterwards, I heard the front door close and the house went silent. With the little time I had left, I finished eating then I left.

In the mean time, until my mom got me a car, I'd be using her second car to drive where I needed.

This was the second month of my senior year and everything was going great. But there was so much to do in too little of time. Senior year was stressful.

"Ry."

I turned to see my friend Sam lightly jogging towards me. She had a backpack slung on her shoulder, her books were nearly falling out of her hands and she had a donut and and bottle of orange juice in the other hand.

"Whoa. "We're off to a nice morning I see." I laughed, taking a few of her books out of her hands.

"I woke up ten minutes ago."

"Dude what's up with your hair?" I chuckled even more at her messy bun that was coming out of its ponytail holder.

"Just come on." She groaned.

Inside, she put her books away in her locker and we went to bathroom to fix her up. She finished her breakfast while I was brushing and redoing her hair.